OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
There's a new Bat Girl in town and she goes by the name of Lady Bat. There's a very strong Tokatsu vibe about this one and I just can't stop thinking that she'll make a great villain to the vintage Showa Kamen Riders.

TB League (formerly Phicen Ltd) 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure Packing List:
head sculpt,
TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton,
3 pairs x interchangeable hands with gloves,
tiara,
shoulder armor,
bikini top,
bikini bottom,
suspender belt,
skull belt,
necklace,
choker,
big golden bracelets,
small golden bracelets,
sleeves,
wrist armor,
thigh high boots,
open wings,
folded wings,
blood goblet,
serpentine sword

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 182
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 284
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 384
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 477
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 578
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 675
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 773
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 869
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 968
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 1064
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 1158
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 1254
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 1344
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure 1443

#newproduct #TBLeague #LadyBat #female #fantasy #SHCCExclusive

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Although there is something unbalanced in the design and the whole concept reflects the comically unrealistic style of such characters, there is something about this that I find pretty neat.

Delanie

Delanie
hmm i kinda like this one , a succubus maybe? any idea how the wings fix and i wonder at the strength of the boot suspenders

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I wonder that too... how are the wings attached? Is it magnet or is this body modded with holes? I didn't like this set but freakin loved the wings. I really want to make a Morrigan Aensland figure and these wings would do the trick.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Yeah, from the responses on here, I don't think I'm alone thinking the figure as a whole is nothing special. But I like the head, and love the wings. And I'm also just dying to see how they connect. Attaching to the silicon seems a bad plan, so I'm guessing (hoping) that there are maybe openings in the silicon and these somehow anchor to the skeleton. I also hope the skin matches some of the blank bodies, so those hands will match, and we're not limited to the sculpted glove hands she comes with.

FreakinLobster, a Morrigan figure would be dope as hell. Might depend on how the wings attach though, since Morrigan's wings sit so low on her back, which I think is a big part of her unique design.

MerylAkiba

Wait, is this Purgatori with a different color scheme? This one has better shoulder armor. I do like the clear garter strap.

Delanie

Delanie
MerylAkiba that is a good point about purgatori I hadn't twigged that one.

If you look at the parts layout photo the closed wing on the left seems to have a peg on it. I don't like the idea of having 'holes' in the silicone body though

Delanie

Delanie
Just a note i opened one of these pictures by accident to get a better look and, I'm hoping it was a Phishing scam virus warning page, and not a virus so please be careful.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Just a note i opened one of these pictures by accident to get a better look and, I'm hoping it was a Phishing scam virus warning page, and not a virus so please be careful.

Susanna, I just checked all the pics and I didn’t get a message like that. I think you may be correct, just a phishing expedition (hopefully).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 2018 SHCC Exclusive 1/6th scale Lady Bat 12-inch Action Figure C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
ReverendSpooky wrote:Yeah, from the responses on here, I don't think I'm alone thinking the figure as a whole is nothing special.  But I like the head, and love the wings.  And I'm also just dying to see how they connect.  Attaching to the silicon seems a bad plan, so I'm guessing (hoping) that there are maybe openings in the silicon and these somehow anchor to the skeleton.  I also hope the skin matches some of the blank bodies, so those hands will match, and we're not limited to the sculpted glove hands she comes with.  

FreakinLobster, a Morrigan figure would be dope as hell.  Might depend on how the wings attach though, since Morrigan's wings sit so low on her back, which I think is a big part of her unique design.

Indeed, Spooky.
One of my biggest problems to make her is finding a suitable headsculpt. I want them moving eyes. Rolling Eyes
I can't commission one at the moment (custom HS is a bit expensive though worth it), but I wanna do it as soon as my country's economy gets a bit more stable, the elections end and, hopefully, the dollar price lowers. It's unreal right now.
For the legs I'll straight paint the flesh instead of a fabric. It'll add more to her leg silhouette. I'm still searching which kind of paint would be best for it, since it'll be a TBLeague body.
Now I still didn't decide which fabric to use on the bikini part yet. Since it's a tricky piece, I'm gonna try to stick the breast part with a thin double-sided tape. Hope it works.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
FreakinLobster wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Yeah, from the responses on here, I don't think I'm alone thinking the figure as a whole is nothing special.  But I like the head, and love the wings.  And I'm also just dying to see how they connect.  Attaching to the silicon seems a bad plan, so I'm guessing (hoping) that there are maybe openings in the silicon and these somehow anchor to the skeleton.  I also hope the skin matches some of the blank bodies, so those hands will match, and we're not limited to the sculpted glove hands she comes with.  

FreakinLobster, a Morrigan figure would be dope as hell.  Might depend on how the wings attach though, since Morrigan's wings sit so low on her back, which I think is a big part of her unique design.

Indeed, Spooky.
One of my biggest problems to make her is finding a suitable headsculpt. I want them moving eyes. Rolling Eyes
I can't commission one at the moment (custom HS is a bit expensive though worth it), but I wanna do it as soon as my country's economy gets a bit more stable, the elections end and, hopefully, the dollar price lowers. It's unreal right now.
For the legs I'll straight paint the flesh instead of a fabric. It'll add more to her leg silhouette. I'm still searching which kind of paint would be best for it, since it'll be a TBLeague body.
Now I still didn't decide which fabric to use on the bikini part yet. Since it's a tricky piece, I'm gonna try to stick the breast part with a thin double-sided tape. Hope it works.

Are you looking to keep more of the anime look of the original character, or do a more realistic version? Either way, I think there are some good options on the market for either, as long as you're willing to re-wig the head.

For the stockings, if you don't mind me making a suggestion, you can probably find a really thin actual stocking material in the right color. You could draw the bat pattern on with a purple permanent marker before sewing. It's a really stretchy stretchy material, so you could pretty much sew them on, then flip them inside out. It'd still fit really tightly and should look perfect. Just a thought.

http://reverendspooky.com

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
ReverendSpooky wrote:
FreakinLobster wrote:

Indeed, Spooky.

Are you looking to keep more of the anime look of the original character, or do a more realistic version?  Either way, I think there are some good options on the market for either, as long as you're willing to re-wig the head.

For the stockings, if you don't mind me making a suggestion, you can probably find a really thin actual stocking material in the right color.  You could draw the bat pattern on with a purple permanent marker before sewing.  It's a really stretchy stretchy material, so you could pretty much  sew them on, then flip them inside out.  It'd still fit really tightly and should look perfect.  Just a thought.

Actually I want to do a more realistic and goth-ish. I don't have any experience on rooting, though I didn't search about it. May be easier than I think... or maybe not. If you have already done it, could you give me some tips here or on PM, please?

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
I think this is a really good looking figure but unfortunately I have no use for those Purgatori type wings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum