OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The term mecha (メカ meka) may refer to both scientific ideas and science fiction genres that center on giant robots or machines controlled by people. Mechas are typically depicted as humanoid mobile robots. These machines vary greatly in size and shape, but are distinguished from vehicles by their humanoid or biomorphic appearance and size—bigger than a human. Different subgenres exist, with varying connotations of realism. The concept of Super Robot and Real Robot are two such examples found in Japanese anime. The term may also refer to real world piloted humanoid or non-humanoid robotic platforms, either currently in existence or still on the drawing board (i.e. at the planning or design stage).

Obviously inspired by Japanese anime and manga, Devil Toys has incorporated mecha into their design of 1/6th scale figures and they are offering these two Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures to start the ball rolling! They are called Advance Radical Mechanical Soldiers and they look pretty CoOL!

Manga-style - NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures 184
Manga-style - NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures 286
Manga-style - NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures 386
Manga-style - NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures 479
Manga-style - NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures 580
Manga-style - NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures 677
Manga-style - NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures 775
Manga-style - NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures 871
Manga-style - NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures 970

#newproduct #DevilToys #MechaWillRise #Carbine #DXIII #Manga-style #Sci-Fi

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting fantasy sets. And of course I'm already considering parts of them for kitbashes.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:Interesting fantasy sets. And of course I'm already considering parts of them for kitbashes.

Yeah, nothing I buy is really safe from the temptation to become kitbash fodder, should the right project necessitate it.

These are a lot of fun though. I dig the urban fashion look, and the oni style mask on the second is super cool. A lot of fun.

http://reverendspooky.com

MerylAkiba

These look cool! Like human version of Autobots

Manga-style - NEW PRODUCT: Mecha Will Rise! Devil Toys presents 1/6th scale Carbine and DXIII 12-inch figures 05e2056b87bf0b53bcfb73b0239486d9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum