OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Just came accross these while browsing teh internetz and I am excited! Sure we have had figures of the same Ultraman armours from Sentinel and Threezero in the past couple years but these will be far cheaper!

The first release is available now and is an unpainted model kit version of the Ultraman armour with a pre-painted version coming soon. Later there will be another unpainted kit of the other version suit with LOADS of add on weapons and presumably that will be followed by a pre-painted version too!

I found this video review and pics online, and will show the result when I get my greasy mitts on one or more (I loved the Bandai 1:6 stormtrooper figure kits so I am keen to get Ultraman too)

https://youtu.be/7kdLqHQEeCM

New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits! 110
New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits! 005dgj10
New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits! 44eab410

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great looking set.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
I had loads of fun assembling the Bandai Stormtroopers and posing them on shelf so these Ultraman kit figures have me excited! In China the price is supposedly about £30 ish for the unpainted kit and £50 ish for the soon to release pre-painted one! I am asking around to see if I can get one from China, fingers crossed. I expect that in the West the unpainted one will be closer to 60-70 USD and painted version 90-120 but that is still FAAAAAARRRRR cheaper than Threezero/Sentinel versions which are usually £230-£400 or so and yet these kits have the same/better level of articulation, the same light-up features plus more accessories.

I really hope a company makes HT style Iron Man armours in 1:6 like this, so we can actually afford to collect them all!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Oh man, I'm not necessarily an Ultraman fan, but my eyes lit up with kitbash potential when I saw these. Drooling a bit for that last one with the katanas and the giant exoskeleton arms.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
More pics:

New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits! 198
New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits! 2102
New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits! 3102
New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits! 495
New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits! 595
New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits! 693

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New Product: Dimension Studio x Model Principle Ultraman figures and model kits! C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum