OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post Apocalyptic Vault

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:11 am

please enjoy a cup of cold coffee..... Very Happy

Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120710
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120711
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120712
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120713
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120714
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120715
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120717
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120716
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120720
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120718
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120719
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120810
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120812
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120811
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120813
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120814
Post Apocalyptic Vault P1120910

View user profile

2Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:14 am

I just love that vault! The robot is amazing! Looks like a sweet place to wait out the Raiders!

View user profile

3Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:35 am

I swear I'm going to build me one of those. Slowly collecting ideas and props.

4Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:46 am

post nuclear + spas 12 shotgun = instant love bounce

great work, please keep em posted..... there´s never enough "fallout"

View user profile

5Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:59 am

I just so love this. Characters, as always, come through with a ton of personality. The computer parts desk is so clever (now I want to go hunt around in my basement for old computer parts) and I love that they have an old Bukowski poster. And the way the red light comes in from the ceiling hatch is so cool. Great backgrounds on the "outdoor" pics too. So much fun!

6Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:15 pm

Pontiacivan wrote:I just love that vault! The robot is amazing! Looks like a sweet place to wait out the Raiders!

Tjolnir wrote:post nuclear + spas 12 shotgun = instant love bounce

great work, please keep em posted..... there´s never enough "fallout"

ReverendSpooky wrote:I just so love this.  Characters, as always, come through with a ton of personality.  The computer parts desk is so clever (now I want to go hunt around in my basement for old computer parts) and I love that they have an old Bukowski poster.  And the way the red light comes in from the ceiling hatch is so cool.  Great backgrounds on the "outdoor" pics too.  So much fun!

Thank You very much. It was You Friends with your great Work, who inspire me to do a Bash like this. It´s not my Genre Wink

View user profile

7Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:16 pm

shazzdan wrote:I swear I'm going to build me one of those. Slowly collecting ideas and props.

Oh, Yesss ! Please show us a Bash, Friend !

View user profile

8Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Post Apocalyptic Vault Kopie_10

Wink

View user profile

9Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:01 pm

Ephiane wrote:Post Apocalyptic Vault Kopie_10

Wink

Oh, we know exactly what Grandpa is smoking. Wink

Didn't put it together that it was what's growing in the pot too, but that's such a great detail. Hey, something has to help you relax in a post apocalyptic world. Also, considering his reading material (no, not the Playboy on the floor. His OTHER reading material) it looks like he's looking for some other uses for it besides smoking it.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

10Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:14 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I remember these fondly. You serve some mighty good cold coffee, Ephiane!

11Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:55 pm

I love the shot with the ladder and light coming from above!
I really need to work on my post apocalyptic gigs, there’s so much scope for dioramas and yours always inspire me!

12Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:08 pm

I am new here but I must say that what you created was awesome! I love it...You have much talent, like many others on this site...thank you for sharing

View user profile

13Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:41 am

The Grandpa reminds me of Doc from Z Nation. I hope they take revenge on Post Apocalyptic Mutant Troll for killing their fantasy Alter Egos. Post Apocalyptic Vault Cast_z_nation_doc_season4
I like the Carlsberg Ad shot at the train station the most. What kind of screen did you use?

View user profile

14Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:33 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I love these. Glad to see them again.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Post Apocalyptic Vault TCFITBi
View user profile

15Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:34 pm

Indeed I remember these from the old site and they still look amazing! Very Happy

Thanks for the cold coffee.

16Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Great work! I particularly love the hatch with the red light coming through... perfect style. Smile

View user profile

17Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:25 pm

ah loving it. Very original Smile Nice work!

View user profile https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

18Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:48 pm

Ephiane, I remember your stuff from OSW. I liked it then and I like it now!

View user profile

19Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:20 am

Cold coffee of this quality is just as good as hot...

Excellent stuff, Eph...

View user profile

20Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:16 am

Thank You very, very much Friends.

If the Quality of my cold coffee is so good, maybe it´s that expensive Kopi Luwak  Cat Poop  Coffee Laughing

View user profile

21Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Ephiane wrote:...maybe it´s that expensive Kopi Luwak  Cat Poop  Coffee Laughing

Imagine the first conversation about that stuff.

"Check this coffee out"
"Where did you get?"
"I found it in some cat poo and decided to see what it tasted like."

"So you feed coffee to a cat and wait till it takes a crap."
"Yep"
"Then you pick through all the cat poo looking for the shat out coffee beans."
"Yep"
"Then you make coffee from it and drink it.
"Yep"
"And you charge people lots of money for it?"
"Yep"
"And they pay you lots of money?"
"Yep.
"Even after you tell them that it comes from cat poo?"
"The trick is to pretend that it is a really special cat that does magic poos."
"Ahh".
"And you need a fancy marketing name for it. You can't call it 'cat poo coffee'."
"So what does 'kopi luwak' mean?"
"It means 'cat poo coffee'."

22Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:57 am

Very nicely done. I was planning to do something very like this for the post apocalyptic collection I have just started to build. Seeing this gives me some fresh ideas. Thanks very much for posting. I love it!

View user profile

23Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:29 pm

Amazing, Ephiane.  

You are on the mountain...  I am in the sea…

View user profile

24Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:36 pm

Many Thanks Friends. Sorry, i had a Break but i´m still in the Hobby

View user profile

25Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:06 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Glad to see you're still around, Ephi. Looking forward to seeing your next photo-series and characters. Love them.

View user profile

26Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Very impressive, and immersive! I only used to lurk around OSW, and I had missed these before, so thank you for sharing. ^.^

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
View user profile https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

27Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:34 pm

It looks to me as if Carlsberg will be THE beer of the post apocalyptic period. Frankly, I was hoping it would be Stella Artois.

View user profile

28Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:10 pm

WOW! LOVE IT! Seriously, wonderful dioramas!

View user profile

29Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Frankly, I was hoping it would be Stella Artois.

Good choice. My favorite beer. Have a case in the fridge as we speak.

View user profile

30Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:46 pm

Stryker2011 wrote:
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Frankly, I was hoping it would be Stella Artois.

Good choice. My favorite beer. Have a case in the fridge as we speak.

My ancestors are Belgian, so it comes naturally to me but it's always good to meet others who've come over to the light side of the Force.

View user profile

31Post Apocalyptic Vault Empty Re: Post Apocalyptic Vault on Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:45 pm

wonderful, wonderful sequence pictures! I wish there are dialogues! keep them coming!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum