OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game of Thrones - personal collection

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:30 am

blackpool

blackpool
Here are some of my GOT figures, the most iconic are official releases by Threezero, side characters like Jorah, Bronn, Tywin are customs/kitbashes... Still trying to build Oberyn and Daario, but that's a long way...

Hope you'll like!

Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Tyrion_01

Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Tyrion_02

Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection GOT_04

Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection GOT_05

Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Dani

Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Got001

Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Got002

More pictures soon!

#threezero #custom #kitbash #got #gameofthrones #collection

2Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:14 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very impressive, and looking forward to seeing those extra photos you mention. Smile

3Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool. I’ve only ever gotten through the 1st season, so a lot of the names you mentioned I’m not familiar with, but looking forward to what you’ll make.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection C8485110

4Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:05 pm

dadrab

dadrab
I'm rather ashamed to admit I've never seen a single episode, but emphatic about admiring your figures. Mighty damn cool.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

Looking good!

CHEERS!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Hell of a nice Game of Thrones collection! Still can't get over how perfect the Jorah head looks, and the whole figure is perfect. Curious, are you printing backgrounds, or doing it digitally? And what, no Starks?! Razz

Dadrad, I do highly recommend the show. I know a ton of people who aren't even fantasy fans, who are utterly hooked. The writing is incrdible, and it's so addictive.

Stryker, are you enjoying so far? I'm a little envious of you seeing it for the 1st time.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote: Stryker, are you enjoying so far?  I'm a little envious of you seeing it for the 1st time.

Yes. And no. There are so many truly despicable characters, and so few decent ones... I’m more than a little concerned that all the good ones will die and the horrible ones will survive.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking collection blackpool!

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote: Stryker, are you enjoying so far?  I'm a little envious of you seeing it for the 1st time.

Yes. And no. There are so many truly despicable characters, and so few decent ones... I’m more than a little concerned that all the good ones will die and the horrible ones will survive.

Yeah, that's a pretty valid concern. That show definitely kicks you in the teeth more than a few times. I'm usually the 1st to bail in the absence of a character or 2 to really root for (the reason I couldn't stick with Breaking Bad, no matter how good the writing) and there's still plenty of characters I'm totally cheering on (some of whom I'd never have expected). It's worth sticking in for.

On the other side, once you go all the way down that rabbit hole, those ThreeZero figures start becoming even more of a temptation...

http://reverendspooky.com

10Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:23 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
While I'm not fan of the figures buy THREEZERO, I do watch GoT when inclined.

Great collection of 1:6 GoT figures you have. I post/say this with utmost respect.

11Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:52 am

brassco

brassco
Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Game_of_thrones_arya_stark_sixth_scale_figure_threezero_903354_04_11273_1516311491_450_600_jpg_c_2

I bet this is the figure you are looking out for...

great collection! May your collection grow!

12Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Figures ! your Poses bring them to live. The Third one is a Mastershot

13Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:27 pm

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:Very impressive, and looking forward to seeing those extra photos you mention. Smile

Thanks a lot GF! I'm waiting for better weather to take them out and make some outdoor shots Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty cool. I’ve only ever gotten through the 1st season, so a lot of the names you mentioned I’m not familiar with, but looking forward to what you’ll make.

Thanks a lot! The side characters are a bit on hold for now because of work, I need more time to spend on the hobby, plus so many projects at the same time, marvel, walking dead, game of thrones...

dadrab wrote:I'm rather ashamed to admit I've never seen a single episode, but emphatic about admiring your figures. Mighty damn cool.

Many thanks dadrab!

Rogerbee wrote:
Looking good!

CHEERS!

Thank you Roger!

ReverendSpooky wrote:Hell of a nice Game of Thrones collection!  Still can't get over how perfect the Jorah head looks, and the whole figure is perfect.  Curious, are you printing backgrounds, or doing it digitally?  And what, no Starks?!  Razz

Dadrad, I do highly recommend the show.  I know a ton of people who aren't even fantasy fans, who are utterly hooked.  The writing is incrdible, and it's so addictive.

Stryker, are you enjoying so far?  I'm a little envious of you seeing it for the 1st time.

Thanks bro! As always it depends on what I have in stock, Daenerys and Jamie's shots have a digital background added on photoshop, the group shots of the Lannisters are taken with a printed backdrop Smile

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Great looking collection blackpool!

Thanks a lot!

DeltaForceChung wrote:While I'm not fan of the figures buy THREEZERO, I do watch GoT when inclined.

Great collection of 1:6 GoT figures you have.  I post/say this with utmost respect.

I understand your opinion, threezero is far from flawless, their best asset is the price for average to good quality stuff (as long as you don't undress them lmao)

brassco wrote:
I bet this is the figure you are looking out for...

great collection! May your collection grow!

Thanks for the kind words! Definitely waiting for Arya to be released, I missed the hound and jon snow, big regret...

Ephiane wrote:Great Figures ! your Poses bring them to live. The Third one is a Mastershot  

Thanks a lot!!! I find your work so inspiring, you rule the "1/6 heroic fantasy" genre to my eyes, so thanks for those kind words!

14Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:53 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pics gone here, too.

15Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:56 pm

blackpool

blackpool
damn... no idea what's happening, I see them...

16Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:57 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:damn... no idea what's happening, I see them...

In case you miss my request in the other thread: please log out from Photobucket and come back here to see whether you still see these images displayed or not.

17Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:59 pm

blackpool

blackpool
I logged off from photobucket, cleared my history and cache, logged off from here, logged back, still seeing everything fine...

18Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:01 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Still nothing...

19Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:02 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
blackpool wrote:I logged off from photobucket, cleared my history and cache, logged off from here, logged back, still seeing everything fine...

Ok what system and browser are you using?

20Kitbash - Game of Thrones - personal collection Empty Re: Game of Thrones - personal collection Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:06 pm

blackpool

blackpool
pc, windows 10, chrome navigator...

EDIT. works just as fine on my iphone, safari app, no photobucket logged at all, and everything shows well...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum