OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Medieval stocks...a hack job

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
Watched a video on medieval torture and decided to throw this together..

First, making sure sizing is right

Medieval stocks...a hack job HHm4Yv0

Second, making it look USED! Score up them planks...

Medieval stocks...a hack job JUyy9B1

Medieval stocks...a hack job RG16MUy

Third, a little stain and a quick black wash...

Medieval stocks...a hack job MzavQu5

Medieval stocks...a hack job Rlwrfqu

Lastly, need to figure out a latching mechanism...hmmm, here's an EASY solution...

Medieval stocks...a hack job 9U4sxpq

2Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:08 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
Very cool. My dad made a 1/6 gilloutine for one of my brothers' school projects about the French Revolution. We rigged a figure so his head was attached with blue-tack - when the "blade" came down, it fell off into a basket. The pussy-arsed teacher said it was "too violent" and marked him down.

3Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:20 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
That sounds very cool shazzdan. Back when I was in school, in the uh, 70's, that would have been considered excellent...the thought process behind it, the actual making of it as well as the "execution" of it...(lol...I had to say that)...nowadays, its all about "protecting the young" from anything that supposed "intellectuals" deem unfit...I could go on, but I'll hop off my soapbox because this isn't the place...lol...anyway, thanks...

4Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice work (and guide to it), Mr. Razz, and welcome aboard.

5Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice work (and guide to it), Mr. Razz, and welcome aboard.

Thanks GubernatorFan...My associates just call me Razz so feel free to do that...lol...hopefully I can post more finished works someday...

6Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:47 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed Very Cool, and welcome aboard! Are you the same Razz that has the Hell Cycle?

7Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Indeed Very Cool, and welcome aboard! Are you the same Razz that has the Hell Cycle?

Indeed, I am, as well as Miss Rhonda and the New Bright Hummer that you eventually got for yourself.....how you doing, BW?

8Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:22 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Mr. Razz wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Indeed Very Cool, and welcome aboard! Are you the same Razz that has the Hell Cycle?

Indeed, I am, as well as Miss Rhonda and the New Bright Hummer that you eventually got for yourself.....how you doing, BW?

I'm doing great and it's good to see that your posting again, I read a few months ago that you retired from the 1/6 hobby.

BW did Ghost Rider ever find out who stole his bike?

9Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:36 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Mr. Razz wrote:

I'm doing great and it's good to see that your posting again, I read a few months ago that you retired from the 1/6 hobby.

He did...it was apparently...WILMA!!...GR ain't happy at all...

10Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:49 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Mr. Razz wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Mr. Razz wrote:

Oh yea Wilma does have a big mouth. LOL

11Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:57 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Mr. Razz wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Mr. Razz wrote:

And "sticky fingers"? What does Val think about Wilma stealing GR's Bike?

12Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:47 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Mr. Razz wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Mr. Razz wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Mr. Razz wrote:

And "sticky fingers"? What does Val think about Wilma stealing GR's Bike?

Wait a minute, it was Wilma that stole GR's Bike all along? Well knowing Valkyrie she probably in on from the get-go to help out their good
 friend Miss Rhonda. Those three are real real troublemakers aren't they.

Side Note I have a thread on MWD with Razz's help where Lady Death and Miss Rhonda had a drag race with Hell Cycles. (Lady Death won)

13Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:55 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
I was part of the MWD drag race, remember?...Anyway, my informants, The Gress, told my people that Val set up Wilma as the thief that took GR's Hellcycle so that Lady Death could make a play for Death Dealer's Throne and position...

14Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:23 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Mr. Razz wrote:I was part of the MWD drag race, remember?...Anyway, my informants, The Gress, told my people that Val set up Wilma as the thief that took GR's  Hellcycle so that Lady Death could make a play for Death Dealer's Throne and position...

yes I do and sorry I didn't mention it, so that's what really happened, so did the coup work out?

Another side note both Razz and I have Lady Death figures and Hell Cycles.

15Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:29 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
Well, BW...have you noticed that The Lady Death and Val seem to not speak as much? Did you notice that Val and Wilma don't speak at all?! Death Dealer merely sits back and waits for the outcome, THEN he strikes!!

16Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:42 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Your stocks are cool as hell! Really look great. And nice seeing another 3A fan!

17Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:09 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oooh that’s cool! I think you need some tomato juice stains though. XD

18Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:15 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
The weathering is pretty cool and makes it looks gruesome. You definitely need to do a guilotine next!
Shazzdan: your brother should have appealed to the principal or someone about the realism of his project. He didn't invent the guiotine and they teach about it in school so basically, WTF?

19Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:37 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool work, Razz. And welcome aboard.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Medieval stocks...a hack job C8485110

20Medieval stocks...a hack job Empty Re: Medieval stocks...a hack job Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:56 am

dadrab

dadrab
That's one helluva good looking "hack job."

Great idea, too. Makes me wish I'd had it...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum