OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:44 pm

dadrab

dadrab
I reckon this is the swift kick in the ass I've needed...

Yesterday, I posted an old video of my first RC Jeep...well, the first build using nice components. Eph mentioned she'd like to see a build post. Truth is, I did one, but it was over at the old site (onto which I cannot even get any longer) and the photos were all linked through that bucket-o-photos site.

Time to do something different.

With the aid of a $2 app, I retrieved my photos from the other site (since that site had disabled the ability to bulk download photos from albums) and began moving them to another hosting site.

The goal is to try and reconstruct the build process and thread here. It's going to have to be in stages, as I cannot (will not) sit in front of my screens for hours on end to do it all in one sitting.

Installment I

I've been building stuff since I was 11 years old. The thing is, adulthood has put a serious crimp in my playtime.

Well, it's time...

It all started a while back when I decided to redo an old Soldiers Of The World Willys Jeep that I'd made remote controlled for my kids. Basically what had been done before was a rush, hack job. I took an old hobby grade RC buggy that was about shot and transferred pieces and parts to the Jeep.

It wasn't great work, but it was damn fast (to the point that I had to strap the action figures to their seats to keep them from being slung out in hard turns).   Cool

Here's where the build started:

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31651742858_31a575b75b_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31651742958_c0e610463e_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 30583024397_582ac37dbe_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31651743008_37d50605d9_b

Not much to look at, right?

So, I gathered up some of my helpers and I had a chat with them about what I wanted to do.

The reception was...um...less than enthusiastic, to say the least.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31651743618_4cd4f65bfc_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31651743538_597b46c167_o

So, I started without them. They'd either get on board, or get left behind.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31651743458_300237ed49_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31651742768_b7229f752c_o

Finally, I got some begrudging approval.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31651743348_ffa8259fa7_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31651743298_b71244c836_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44610487815_245ab89128_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31651743108_28a2bbac75_o

2Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:55 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great start! Although I thought the jeep looked pretty good to begin with. But then again I know next to nothing of such things.

3Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:23 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
LOL...don't you hate it when the minions talk back? Anyway, I can't wait to see where this goes...

4Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:36 am

peter the painter

A very brave project dadrab, I wouldn't have clue where to start, love the use of the photo story too.

Cheers,

Peter.

5Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:30 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Making of ! You do it with maximum difficult level and choose not a RC Car Kit Shocked

6Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:01 pm

dadrab

dadrab
GubernatorFan wrote:Great start! Although I thought the jeep looked pretty good to begin with. But then again I know next to nothing of such things.

Thank you, GF. It wasn't bad, but hardly anything about it was remotely realistic. Plus, when I hacked the first incarnation together, there were no scale solid axles or drive shafts or anything like that even available. When I discovered those, it was elementary that there'd be a rebuild. It was also terrible on rugged terrain...all speed and not much torque.

Mr. Razz wrote:LOL...don't you hate it when the minions talk back? Anyway, I can't wait to see where this goes...

Looking forward to having along, Razz. Thank you.

Yep, those smartass figures can really piss me off, sometimes... Very Happy

peter the painter wrote:A very brave project dadrab, I wouldn't have clue where to start, love the use of the photo story too.
Cheers,
Peter.

Thank you, Peter. As I said, I've been building RC stuff for a long time now. I just start laying stuff out where it makes sense. Sometimes it works; other times one has to make it work.

Ephiane wrote:Great Making of ! You do it with maximum difficult level and choose not a RC Car Kit Shocked

Thank you very much, Ephiane. I haven't really built much for my personal use using a kit in many years. Built a few things for friends with them, though. Nothing against kits, mind you, but I like the challenge and prefer to modify as I go (rather than taking stuff back apart to mod).

Installment II

Here're are a few more shots of what I was working with:

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45537201631_f0d3d690ce_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31664607678_e9d8e52afd_o

All that had to be taken apart. So, this is what was left:

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44811663384_c4d43977fd_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45537201561_204ebb32dc_o

Needed some axles. Axial (name of a predominant RC manufacturer) provided the solution for those as well as a transmission.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45537201811_fd3469743c_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31664607778_efc4085e54_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45537201771_6ef7579fb5_o

These sub-assemblies I did build from a parted out kit.

And, of course, I'd need a chassis. This was hand cut from a piece of aluminum bar stock. Not bad for a first attempt. As you all can see, I opted for leaf springs instead of shocks and coils. They are made from ordinary rake tynes, heated and shaped; then, reheated and retempered to provide some "spring."  The shackles are made from chain links; brackets are hand made.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44811663154_e828ea0797_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45537201311_954978b321_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45537201381_3c61f583ae_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45537201221_0801352fd3_o

More to come...

7Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:58 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, this is some SERIOUS work. Just watched the video in the other thread, so I know it comes out awesome. RC cars, and the kind of work that goes in to them, are such a whole different world to me. I can handle cosmetic mods, but this type of technical, functional work feels like straight sorcery. And damn, it looks like you've got some great space to run this thing. Love seeing your crew of helpers too. Hell of a fun build thread.

8Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:56 am

dadrab

dadrab
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, this is some SERIOUS work.  Just watched the video in the other thread, so I know it comes out awesome.  RC cars, and the kind of work that goes in to them, are such a whole different world to me.  I can handle cosmetic mods, but this type of technical, functional work feels like straight sorcery.  And damn, it looks like you've got some great space to run this thing.  Love seeing your crew of helpers too.  Hell of a fun build thread.  

Much appreciated, Rev. It was a lot of work, but worth it in the end. It's pretty fun...when I have time to go do anything with it.  Rolling Eyes

I understand your apprehension, too. For the longest time, I was fascinated, but a little scared at the same time. Most all RC stuff when I began in the hobby was airborne. I don't think I could have stood to crash something that so much work had gone into. Then, I discovered RC boats. The boat hobby is huge in Europe (maybe other places, too), but not so popular in the US. That's where it all began. My logic was thus: If I screw up a boat, the worst that can happen is that it will sink. I swim really well and can dive, so not much of a problem.

There was the time, though, I took a new creation out for a cruise on a lake and lost power to the props. I could hear the motor running, but no movement. Had to swim about 200 yards out into the lake, retrieve the boat and swim back...IN MARCH. Make no mistake...that damn water as was cold as a witch's thorax.

By the way, the trail that video was shot on is that of a local disc golf course not far from our house. My kids and I play there all the time. The footpath is about right for a sixth scale dirt road.  Cool

But, I digress...

Installment III

Since I was using leaf springs, I had to design and make a set of U-bolts and plates to attach axles to suspension. It wasn't much trouble, to tell the truth. I just used all-threaded rod, heated it up a bit and bent it around a template about the same size as the axle diameter. The plates are just pieces of aluminum bar cut and drilled to fit. Pretty much the same as a 1:1 Jeep or pickup.

A lot of Dremeling going on there...
 Smile

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45551779151_120c13270b_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 30610757267_50d819b27a_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45551779061_9d941df215_b

Of course, I had plenty of help from the guys.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44637652995_25f86a9ec2_b

And, they tried to do a lot of the work themselves. Still, I believe they were glad to see me from time to time.

Below, my boy Maxx Steele bit off a little more than he could chew trying to install the RC4WD Killer transfer case by himself.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44637653055_50c5c08441_z

Another one of the guys talked me into the notion that my rake tyne springs were too stiff. He gave me the idea of making another set out of Walmart stainless steel rulers. They were pretty easy to cut, but a bear to heat, bend and retemper. Once they were in, though they worked really well. The trouble was, the further along the build went, the heavier the Jeep got. Turns out I went back to the rake-tyne springs after all, but don't tell the guys. Some of them are kind of thin-skinned, as we've seen.

*NOTE* Below, you can see the drive shafts attached to both axles and the transfer case.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45551779271_1e7dac0bf2_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44637652955_eb22b0ffd8_b

9Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:39 am

peter the painter

Looks way too technical for me Ed, but very entertaining to see.

Cheers,

Peter.

10Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:58 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
You are the 1:6 Mac Gyver Very Happy

11Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:53 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

Very impressive build!

12Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Man, that is complex. More work than I’d be willing to do.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep C8485110

13Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:41 pm

dadrab

dadrab
peter the painter wrote:Looks way too technical for me Ed, but very entertaining to see.
Cheers,
Peter.

Thank you, Peter, but I disagree. You could figure it out pretty quickly. Shoot, you can sculpt an easily recognizable face on a lump of clay. Comparatively, this is child's play.

Ephiane wrote:You are the 1:6 Mac Gyver Very Happy

Many thanks, Eph. I try to make do with what's laying around, but specialty items are required. As I've written, been doing this for a long time, now.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Very impressive build!

Thanks very much, Brother Wolf.

Stryker2011 wrote:Man, that is complex. More work than I’d be willing to do.

I appreciate it, Stryker. We all play to our strengths, I reckon.

Mr. Razz wrote:I definitely like how this build is going! You have A LOT more patience than I do...

Thank you a bunch, Mr. Razz. Glad you like it. I guess we have patience when we need to.

Installment IV

Now, the next thing to do was test fit the axles and the body. My buddy also put a temporary body mount in once everything was centered up.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 30626654027_362b2fb62b_b

We constructed a set of transfer case brackets out of some light gauge steel. They didn't seem stout enough, so I bent up another set out of some heavier aluminum stock.

Just a word about all this fabrication: It is true that most of this stuff can be purchased. There are some beautiful chassis and such available, but I chose to do all of that myself. It's not that I'm a glutton for punishment so much as one can spend a TON of money on the prebuilt stuff. Mine's not nearly as fine looking, but it is functional and should hold up well. Besides, the joy in this stuff is - for me, anyway - is coming up with a way to hurdle the obstacles.

So, I put the boys to work taking everything apart so the new chassis could get a coat of etching primer and black paint.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45517370232_3a036feceb_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45517370272_20d511fd12_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 30626653897_c4eaefcb98_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 30626653947_6788b44b7e_b

A Novak 45 turn motor provides the power for the rig. Here is a shot of that motor mounted to the Axial transmission. I chose a 45-turn to try and balance wheel speed and torque. More on that later, though.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 30626653667_e35b2c8044_b

A platform had to be constructed to hold the motor, tranny, speed controller and other various components.

Here's a shot of the platform with the motor/tranny combo mounted. It also shows the main drive shaft I had to construct to get power to the transfer case.

And, thanks to my kids, I'll never lack for a way to hold a chassis up while it's worked on.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45517369992_796e4c427f_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45517370562_ed41cb38b3_z

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 30626654157_182af76bfe_z

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45517370482_23e95bba6c_b

Easy, there buddy. I swear, sometimes it's tough keeping the fellas in line... Can't say I really blame them, though.

Back to business. If you take a look at this underside shot of body, you'll notice a couple of things. First, there's a sizable tunnel molded in from the factory. I built the chassis so that the main shaft and the transfer case would fit up into that tunnel. The motor and tranny will remain under the hood, so there was no need to hack the body further for fitment there. Secondly, there's a pretty substancial recess where the fuel tank should be on the 1:1 (the driver's seat sits on top of it). I took advantage of that recess for tucking away the receiver and some excess wiring.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45517369962_0177deb1ed_b

You might also notice there's a pretty sizable hole in the back of the Jeep where the rear bench seat used to be. That hack was put there to make room for the motor and rear axle in the original incarnation of the RC project. It had to be repaired. You can also see where some repairs were made under the front fenders.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 30626653537_7d6d22f022_b

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45517369902_ff64a77057_b

Body pre-repairs:

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45517370082_42eb8ee246_b

And, post-repairs:

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 43750279120_d85688b015_b

All the figures were pretty stoked to finish the project. Some got a little ahead of themselves.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45517370162_133d3dd3c0_b

14Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:06 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Oh, yeah! You're one of those REAL R/C guys that knows what he's doing! I also detect a 1:1 off roader as well, I believe. Great build! Love the super realistic axles,transfer case and suspension!
A+++++

15Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:05 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Pontiacivan wrote:Oh, yeah! You're one of those REAL R/C guys that knows what he's doing! I also detect a 1:1 off roader as well, I believe. Great build! Love the super realistic axles,transfer case and suspension!
A+++++

Thank you, kind sir. You are correct on the 1:1 off-roading. I've done my share and still enjoy it, but don't have time much... It's great fun and sometimes a little scary.

In any case, it's given me a sense of what makes a real off-road vehicle work. I was able to proceed from there in 1:6, depending upon component availability.

Sorry it's been a while. I've been suffering from a severe case of damn-it's-been-busy.

Installment V

Everybody knows a good trail rig needs some protection.

Everybody should also be aware that I'm no wizard with a torch. I can weld, but I've got no rig, so putting together a bit of roll-over protection was going to present a challenge.

I had to learn to braze. I'd never done it before nor had I ever seen it done; however, I can read, so I got on-line and read several articles on the art of brazing.

I'm still not very good at it and the raw joints presented below are a shameful display. But, they cleaned up pretty well and I think they'll turn out OK.

I started by putting the basics together.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31977648558_bb79c69c53_o

If you're going to attempt this, I heartily recommend getting a torch with an "auto striker" in the nozzle. Simply pull the trigger and you've got fire. This is a pretty good one.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31977648528_c918560f65_o

After a bit of practice, I cobbled together this ugly contraption out of brake tubing and some smaller brass tubing I had lying around.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45848677121_6b13a6bf0e_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31977648368_2f1e42809a_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31977648418_14dacd205c_o

Then, I tried it with the body.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45848676981_4b951f19b1_o

Well...there is some sort of shape being taken there, I reckon. Pretty good fit, too.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31977648328_0bd98253c2_o

Sometimes, the boys and girls get a little ahead of themselves. At one point, they got to trying to move the chassis around a bit. Then they couldn't get it back up on the Lego jack stands.

I asked an old friend to go give them a hand.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31977648648_bbb2735545_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 31977648588_8c35f7c73f_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45848677211_5fceea874b_o

16Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:03 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Installment VI

Sometimes I'd be out in the shop working and just say, "pick up that (whatever) and hand it to me, please." While I was really just talking to myself, the guys would sometimes get a little indignant.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 30924867187_748811f03d_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44950797905_5cbef4537a_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44950797845_aa0fde0623_o

Naturally, a good woman always comes to the rescue. Living proof that size does matter...

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44950797815_3f1eef9040_o[/url]

After getting them all calmed down, I settled in to braze up a set of sliders for the rig (that's the part that protects the rocker panels, or the area under the doors). Every good trail rig needs them.

Little did I suspect what was going on behind my back...

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44950797775_63455b057e_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 44950797765_4ed1cd2eda_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 30924866697_f1576eeca3_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45863974181_c19be6ee70_o

17Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:02 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Shocked Wow this get better and better ! Self made flat springs and the gearing mechanism is amazing and Very intresting welding Parts.

18Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Coming together nicely. I like how your figures are always interacting with the build.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep C8485110

19Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:48 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very Cool looking project!

20Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Empty Re: Building an RC sixth scale Jeep Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:01 am

dadrab

dadrab
Ephiane wrote:Shocked Wow this get better and better ! Self made flat springs and the gearing mechanism is amazing and  Very intresting welding Parts.

Thank you again, Eph. I did what made sense for the build at the time. Brazing (basically mechanical welding) was a new endeavor for me. Takes a bit of practice, but as I went, I got better at it...thankfully.

Stryker2011 wrote:Coming together nicely. I like how your figures are always interacting with the build.

Much appreciated, Stryker. I figured I needed to do something to get, and try to keep, folks interested. The interaction was about the only thing that came to mind...plus, it was fun.

Mr. Razz wrote:This is coming along nicely...now, as for those two credit stealers, beat them at their own game...let them brag about making the sliders and then have the others ask them to show how they did it... Twisted Evil

Thanks much, Razz. Good idea, too. Between the two of them, they can't even pick up the damn torch.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very Cool looking project!

Thank you very much, Brother Wolf. Fiddly in places, but very enjoyable.

Installment VII

Another old friend dropped by one evening.

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 32007220318_13a9993e49_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45828930522_659fae3414_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 32007220188_d905b93498_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45828930442_801b974e40_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 32007220088_6516207dbd_o

Building an RC sixth scale Jeep <a href=Building an RC sixth scale Jeep 45828930422_1aa78c385e_o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum