OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFM Custom Stormbreaker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFM Custom Stormbreaker Empty AFM Custom Stormbreaker Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:14 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I was not a fan of Marvel's IW Stormbreaker, mostly because of the handle. So I made a Custom with a Handle I liked more.

AFM Custom Stormbreaker 44608928775_76fe6b481c_bDSC09900 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Stormbreaker 30581379247_7980929f05_bDSC09901 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Stormbreaker 44608928335_881e405008_bDSC09902 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Stormbreaker 30581378747_033871ee86_bDSC09903 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

2AFM Custom Stormbreaker Empty Re: AFM Custom Stormbreaker Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:18 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Very nice, indeed.

I "feel" you on the not-liking-the-handle. I didn't either. Yours is much better.

3AFM Custom Stormbreaker Empty Re: AFM Custom Stormbreaker Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:51 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I don't have much of a problem with the movie version myself (except for the question of why its handle didn't flake into ashes at the end), this looks very good too!

4AFM Custom Stormbreaker Empty Re: AFM Custom Stormbreaker Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:04 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
You know, I like handle in the movie purely for the story part of how it happened, but I do really dig the more classic look that you went with. Really cool.

GubernatorFan wrote:While I don't have much of a problem with the movie version myself (except for the question of why its handle didn't flake into ashes at the end), this looks very good too!

I think once Groot's arm detached, it was no longer a part of him. Like, if someone lost a leg, and that leg was still laying around somewhere, it wouldn't disappear with them. Just my take on the logic of infinity stone science.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum