OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kingdom Come Superman (Final version)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kingdom Come Superman (Final version) Empty Kingdom Come Superman (Final version) Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:06 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I just wasn't feeling the Ben head enough to stay with it. I like this one better.
Kingdom Come Superman with Young Superman
Kingdom Come Superman (Final version) 43722246520_0a741395a1_bDSC09904 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Kingdom Come Superman (Final version) 44814054834_9ba0dd0dc6_zDSC09905 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Kingdom Come Superman (Final version) 43722246100_fde685e49d_zDSC09906 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Kingdom Come Superman (Final version) 44814054554_0727f342a9_zDSC09908 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

dadrab

dadrab
YES!!!

Attaboy, AFM.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Yeah, that is a spot on take on Superman from Kingdom Come. Well done man, looks awesome.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looking good, but I can't help but think what if you swapped the heads? Wink

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
dadrab wrote:YES!!!
Attaboy, AFM.
ReverendSpooky wrote:Yeah, that is a spot on take on Superman from Kingdom Come.  Well done man, looks awesome.
Thanks brothers.

GubernatorFan wrote:Looking good, but I can't help but think what if you swapped the heads? Wink
I know what you mean, but to me, the Christopher head looks younger than the Henry head. And the Kingdom Come Supes didn't have the spit curl. His hair was slicked back like Henry's. Plus I painted the Henry head already. But I did consider that before I did it. Thanks for the input though. Always appreciated my friend. Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I know what you mean, but to me, the Christopher head looks younger than the Henry head. And the Kingdom Come Supes didn't have the spit curl. His hair was slicked back like Henry's. Plus I painted the Henry head already. But I did consider that before I did it. Thanks for the input though. Always appreciated my friend. Smile

Oh, I get it, and I noticed the repaint. I hope you did not repaint a genuine HT head, unless you had a spare. LOL In my defense, I am quite an ignoramus as to most comic book stuff, so I am preconditioned to respond more to the recent screen appearances rather than something from classic comics. Which has nothing to do with how good your kitbashing is, just my limited horizons. Wink

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I know what you mean, but to me, the Christopher head looks younger than the Henry head. And the Kingdom Come Supes didn't have the spit curl. His hair was slicked back like Henry's. Plus I painted the Henry head already. But I did consider that before I did it. Thanks for the input though. Always appreciated my friend. Smile

Oh, I get it, and I noticed the repaint. I hope you did not repaint a genuine HT head, unless you had a spare. LOL In my defense, I am quite an ignoramus as to most comic book stuff, so I am preconditioned to respond more to the recent screen appearances rather than something from classic comics. Which has nothing to do with how good your kitbashing is, just my limited horizons. Wink

No worries. It's just a cool time to be a hero fan with all the movies being made. Using current actors can also be a plus, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum