OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: MR.TOYS MT2018-01 1/6 Scale Female Head Sculpt in 2 styles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it. Looks realistic and un-childlike.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Did anyone ever get one of these? Curious what it looked like in-hand.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
I got the brown-haired version a few months ago when it was on sale at GianToy. It looks exactly like it does in the promos, one of the best promo to in-hand matches I've ever bought.

It's a little larger/longer than average heads, but not so much it looks awkward on one of the taller bodies. It looks like an attractive woman with a long face, basically.

And happily it looks nothing like Megan Fox. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks so much, GeeW, that's good to know!! I'm always interested in sculpts that don't immediately resemble celebs, so that's a bonus for me as well.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
The one difference I have just noticed is that it isn't quite as pale in-hand as it appears in the promos, but y'know, lighting and that.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah ok , yeah -- from the pics, it almost looks like the brown hair one is 'pale' and the black hair one is 'suntan'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum