OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Latest Purchase...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 50]

151Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:32 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
okay, Rev. Here's the link to Nut Pizs' product. The web-site shopping cart doesn't work properly, so if you're interested in any of his stuff you have to get through to him via social media.

https://www.nutpizs.com/

152Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:08 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:okay, Rev. Here's the link to Nut Pizs' product. The web-site shopping cart doesn't work properly, so if you're interested in any of his stuff you have to get through to him via social media.

These are amazing! All of them!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

153Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:16 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:Rev, I think the BMW isn’t bad. It’s pretty close, probably as close as one can get without going the custom route and spending a small fortune to have someone make exact measurements. The inaccurate sizes of motorcycles is most evident once you put a figure on them, and see just how awkward the arm and leg positioning is, and how much bigger the figure looks in relation to the bike, particularly with these cruiser styles. Every time I see one of those Arnold/Terminator figures on a bike I have to laugh.

I really don’t think the body is much different from those new mid-size bodies (can’t remember the numbers); she’s taller than the really small bodies (26-27?).

I’m on my way to physical therapy; when I get home I’ll post the link for that Hela sculpt.

Stryker2011 wrote:okay, Rev. Here's the link to Nut Pizs' product. The web-site shopping cart doesn't work properly, so if you're interested in any of his stuff you have to get through to him via social media.

My god, this guy's work is stunning!!! These are genuinely some of the best looking heads I've ever seen. Well worth every penny.

I'll pass the link along to my friend who picked up the Hela recently. As for me, I don't see a Hela in my future, but could always find a use for a head of Cate Blanchett in goth makeup. But for now I'll just stick with cheaper head sculpts and adding my own eye shadow for girls going to a Cure show.

I'm really hoping the Bike doesn't look TOO small in this case. I had thought it looked decent with a figure on it when I started working on it, but now I'm having doubts. It is frustrating that no one really gets it right. Although with the BMW here, I don't think they were intended for 1/6 figures, so it's a bit more forgivable. That, and I know I got mine WAY cheaper than I would of if it were made by any of the 1/6 figure companies (It was quite a few years back, but I think I paid $30 at a gas station for it).

And glad to hear the ballerina looks like it uses the same bodies at the S24A or 25B. I didn't want to have to puck up a box set just for a new body.

154Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:04 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This guy just showed up today, too; my wallet is dying!!!!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 1671

And before anyone asks, I won't be able to set him up for a few months -- my wife helped me open it and look to see if everything was okay, then back in the box he went. Looks pretty good for an unlicensed figure. (I didn't get the one with the light up eye feature). But at least Deadpool and "Lady Katana" have some company -- I really need to get something going for a custom Vanessa.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 C8485110

155Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:29 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
That is like...totally dystopian cool.

156Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:27 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:This guy just showed up today, too; my wallet is dying!!!!

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 1671

And before anyone asks, I won't be able to set him up for a few months -- my wife helped me open it and look to see if everything was okay, then back in the box he went. Looks pretty good for an unlicensed figure. (I didn't get the one with the light up eye feature). But at least Deadpool and "Lady Katana" have some company -- I really need to get something going for a custom Vanessa.

Mine just came in too! I had no idea he was coming out so soon, and I got the shipping notification out of nowhere. I did get the light up one (I had to mess with the light inside a little bit to get it right) and he's such an awesome figure.

157Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:31 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Mine just came in too!  I had no idea he was coming out so soon, and I got the shipping notification out of nowhere.  I did get the light up one (I had to mess with the light inside a little bit to get it right) and he's such an awesome figure.  

Cool. I’ll let you review it then. Twisted Evil

158Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:03 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Mine just came in too!  I had no idea he was coming out so soon, and I got the shipping notification out of nowhere.  I did get the light up one (I had to mess with the light inside a little bit to get it right) and he's such an awesome figure.  

Cool. I’ll let you review it then. Twisted Evil

Oooohhhh! Razz

He at least deserves some good photos soon.

159Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:00 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These two little guys showed up this morning in the mail. Now they wait for John Wick to arrive.

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 S-l16106
Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 11133014

160Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:52 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice pooches, Mark. They reminded me that I recently received what I think was Mr. Z's first ever sixth-scale dog. Took him out to explore the yard when the sun was out the other day... Can you guess why I named him Osiris? Smile

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Osi0110

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Osi0210

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Osi0310

161Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:55 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hmmm, because he’s bright as the Sun...

Looks like a good day for the pooch.

162Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:22 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Hmmm, because he’s bright as the Sun... Looks like a good day for the pooch.

Lol... no, Osiris was the green-skinned god of the netherworld and resurrecting vegetation. It reminded me of Isis from Downton Abbey, but when it arrived it was very clearly a male dog, so I named if after Isis' husband Osiris.

163Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, must be a good day for good dogs.  I ordered a pair of these guys and they're showing as out for delivery today:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 S-l1000

Stryker, those are ESENTIAL John Wick accessories!  Good Score.

Gubernator, your sunny photos and figure's shorts and sandals attire almost makes me forget how cold my hands are while I type this.

164Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:09 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice puppies, Reverend, I hope they are as delightful when you get them as they appear in the photos. As for the weather, we got lucky... it's been mostly sunny but relatively cool in this part of California, but that day it got pretty warm in the sun. Besides, our figures wouldn't really have known the difference.

165Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:02 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Love it

166Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Hmmm, because he’s bright as the Sun... Looks like a good day for the pooch.

Lol... no, Osiris was the green-skinned god of the netherworld and resurrecting vegetation. It reminded me of Isis from Downton Abbey, but when it arrived it was very clearly a male dog, so I named if after Isis' husband Osiris.

Ok. I guess I’m out of touch on my Egyptian gods. But I’m worried about you, Brother. Downton Abbey...?

167Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:25 am

MerylAkiba

I liked the Dowager, she was quick and sly with those quips, going through Midsomer Murders, Father Brown (Bunty), and Death in Paradise.

It rained at 1530HR in SoCal, I only had sun during the early morning, but I was stuck in the work office. I got Wonder Women, I couldn't decide on which version, so I got both and BVS Wonder Woman head separate.

I had Arkhalla parts, but I cleaned the hobby/office room and I can't locate them, plus I forgot which parts I bought. I found most of it, but I am not sure if I bought her swords. I had to buy the head again because I messed up when removing the blood on the side of the mouth with acetone. It took the flat paint off from the surrounding area and the area exposed a glossy plastic.

168Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:09 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
My wallet has been taking a beating the last couple of months. This guy just showed up today from Asmus:

Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Em001511

It'll be awhile before I'll be able to put him together, but from my cursory examination everything looks good.

169Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:11 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
OOOOOH, I really like him. :3

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

170Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:36 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks great! Enjoy him.

171Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:34 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
OMG, Stryker, I am in suspense, and I MUST know.... does the headsculpt on that Eomer figure look like it does in the pics???

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

172Your Latest Purchase... - Page 9 Empty Re: Your Latest Purchase... Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:42 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Mr Z manufactures the BEST dogs ever! Lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum