OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16460310

Brand: VORTOYS

Name: Royal Wedding of the British gentleman suit dress

No.: V1014A dark gray V1005B black V1005C light gray

List:

Long dress coat*1

White shirt*1

Suit vest *1

Tie*1

Pocket watch chain *1

Trousers*1

Belt*1

Leather shoes*1

PS: It is recommended to use the narrow shoulder to increase the body effect, and the actual wearing effect is higher than the picture shooting angle.

male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16452310
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16453010
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16453610

male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16453910
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455110
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455210
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455310
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455311
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455410
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455411
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455510
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455511
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455610
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455611
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455612
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455710
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455711
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455810
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455811
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455910
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16455911
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16460010
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16460011
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16460110
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16460111
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16460210
male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) 16460211

#newproduct #VorToys #BritishGentlemanSuit #clothes #male #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Classy sets. Very nice. The David Beckham head made me think that the character would chew gum at a royal wedding... Smile

blackpool

blackpool
very elegant set! Now we need a kate middleton or meghan merkle to do the royal bride...

Delanie

Delanie
no black pool we only need those 2 brides if we have the princes too defo not the character shown wearing the suit yeuk i dislike him intensely!!

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Pretty decent.

CHEERS!

blackpool

blackpool
Delanie wrote:no black pool we only need those 2 brides if we have the princes too defo not the character shown wearing the suit yeuk i dislike him intensely!!

I wish we had the princes too, or victoria beckham to go with david, after all they were invited to the wedding lmao (I don't like beckham either)

MarkEl

Nice morning suit. I really like the darker one. Agree, there's something of an oxymoron with Beckham in formal attire. ;-) It would look good with the Collin Firth Kingsman sculpt or one of the Bonds.

blackpool

blackpool
MarkEl wrote:Nice morning suit.  I really like the darker one.  Agree, there's something of an oxymoron with Beckham in formal attire.  ;-)  It would look good with the Collin Firth Kingsman sculpt or one of the Bonds.  

Oo nice suggestion, that reminds me that Samuel L Jackson wears such a tux at some point in the first movie Kingsman, he was such a cool and funny bad guy, I'd love to have him in that suit

MarkEl

[quote="blackpool"]
MarkEl wrote: Oo nice suggestion, that reminds me that Samuel L Jackson wears such a tux at some point in the first movie Kingsman, he was such a cool and funny bad guy, I'd love to have him in that suit

I really wish they had made more from Kingsman. It had great characters and huge potential for cool outfits on 1/6. The Pop Toys Colin Firth set sort of flew under the radar.

blackpool

blackpool
I would have loved to see more of kingsman too, mostly the main characters, I guess the harry hart made by poptoys didn't get much feedback because the likeness wasn't very good... Gazelle was also produced unlicensed, I cannot remember the company tho...

Anyway I would definitely have loved to line up Harry Eggsy Roxy and Merlin, with Valentine and Arthur as cherries on the cake lol

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have both Gazelle and Harry, and I think they’re pretty good for unlicensed figures. The over-entitled idiots that over-permeate SSF are just WAY too picky and think everything needs to be HT level. I have the (I think Soldier Story) body and head sculpt that looks like Mark Strong (just need his clothes and glasses). There’s an Interest thread for Eggsy out there for a custom figure.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

male - NEW PRODUCT: VORTOYS New Products: 1/6 British Gentleman Suit Dress Set - Royal Wedding Tricolor (V1014) C8485110

Aria

Does anyone have this suit? If so, and if you have any of the Phicen bodies, which does it fit?

I wish there as a chart somewhere showing what different models in the different lines correspond to what.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
In all fairness, David Beckham did look hella suave at the Royal Wedding, lol.

And yes, I'd love a Duke and Duchess of Sussex. There's already a knock-off 'Prince Harry' sculpt somewhere out there, so I guess we're halfway there. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum