I wanted to give this guy a different kinda look..like floating above a pile of skulls and I think it worked out quite nicely.
The Dreadful Reaper with his ginormous death scythe and extra sets of hands that I decided to make for him
A closer look at the sculpted scythe with screaming souls
Other parts sculpted with epoxy :
1) Rib Cage, Belt and Belt Plate
2) Shoulder armour & sculpted arms
3) Tiny skulls & wing bones
4) Gauntlet and hands
5) 1 of 3 pairs of hands I made
6) The book containing the names of souls to be collected
Some WIPs :
1) Made a WHOLE bunch of these little fellas..wasn't sure how many I would have needed and didn't want to run out midway of the build...
2) Skull base - There are a few levels of skulls piled up along the shape of the cone..and to avoid areas I wont be able to reach with my paintbrush, I decided to paint them after each level was done..drybrushed then added a wash.
Thanks for dropping by and for letting me share an old piece.