OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Heroes afterwork!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:40 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Beautifully done, as always! Gwyneth's dress looks absolutely realistic. I foresee a Tom Holland head sculpt in your future. Wink

52 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:38 am

I definitely want one, but my problem is the spiderman I own has the mask and the collar in one fabric piece, no way to take off the head to apply another neckless or with attached neck... Which leads to buying the new homecoming spidey, and I hate buying several versions of the same figure, out of the head I try to not multiply the captains and ironmen lol (plus I got starlord now, so I will need the other guardians sooner or later)

View user profile

53 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:42 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
blackpool wrote:I definitely want one, but my problem is the spiderman I own has the mask and the collar in one fabric piece, no way to take off the head to apply another neckless or with attached neck... Which leads to buying the new homecoming spidey, and I hate buying several versions of the same figure, out of the head I try to not multiply the captains and ironmen lol (plus I got starlord now, so I will need the other guardians sooner or later)

Hmm... true, perhaps you could look around for something that, while not a perfect match, would look ok for the neck (maybe one of the Deadpool necks if nothing better?), and then you can put the Tom Holland head sculpt on that. I had the good fortune to decide to get my Spidey when it was not only in stock, but also came with both the masked and Tom Holland heads (no such look with Batman though, I might be looking for that loose HT Ben Affleck head, which is not going to be easy or affordable). And I am completely with you on trying to avoid duplicates of the same character -- at these prices, it seems sensible, unless you were going to limits yourself to collecting only a very limited set of things.

54 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:10 pm

If you look for an affordable ben affleck as bruce wayne, have a look at onesixthkit store, he has both versions made by el1ev1en, one with neck, one without, and they look fantastic for that price (30$)
Plus they are provided with a neck accessory to perfectly replace batman's head.

I'll post some pics of my spiderman, but the amazing one is amazingly sewn from everywhere, there is no way to take off the head from the shoulders without cutting the suit...
I'll see how it fits in my priority list (I am doomed lol)

View user profile

55 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:18 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
blackpool wrote:If you look for an affordable ben affleck as bruce wayne, have a look at onesixthkit store, he has both versions made by el1ev1en.

I may have that one already, but I will look. Update: Yup, have it... the hair looks a lot less dark in hand.

blackpool wrote:The amazing one is amazingly sewn from everywhere, there is no way to take off the head from the shoulders without cutting the suit...

Oh, don't do that![/quote]

56 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:21 pm

blackpool wrote:If you look for an affordable ben affleck as bruce wayne, have a look at onesixthkit store, he has both versions made by el1ev1en, one with neck, one without, and they look fantastic for that price (30$)
Plus they are provided with a neck accessory to perfectly replace batman's head.

I'll post some pics of my spiderman, but the amazing one is amazingly sewn from everywhere, there is no way to take off the head from the shoulders without cutting the suit...
I'll see how it fits in my priority list (I am doomed lol)

This is truly great, I think I said so in the old place and I'll say it again here. Acknowledging great figures and phenomenal diorama work, nevertheless, the thing that stands out the most for me is subtle, totally precise and credible posing that doesn't just seem real but communicates through body language.

Funny and clever as this is, I'd like to see someone do the same thing but with the villains...

57 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:36 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Funny and clever as this is, I'd like to see someone do the same thing but with the villains...

For that to happen, we'd need a good sculpt of Josh Brolin, and the closest we've got is (I think) the Agent K sculpt I reviewed here:
http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t10-product-review-dragon-models-ltd-mib3-men-in-black-3-agent-k-1969-josh-brolin#85

58 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:44 pm

Damn that's cool.

Great idea, too.

Thanks for showing us.

View user profile

59 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice red carpet set up. That looks fantastic. Just got back from seeing the movie this afternoon. Too bad I didn't get a chance to see those ladies in those dresses for real.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile

60 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:28 pm

Love it!! Not only are they clever, creative and well done, you are just having too much fun with your figures! Smile

61 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:27 am

Great looking avengers that attended the movie premiere photos!

62 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Thanks for showing ! I spend many time by watching the pictures. So Great !

View user profile

63 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:12 am

Loved the promotional group pictures! i wished you recreate the picture where cap stared with saliva scarlet witch's assets! and is there a hand sculpt with a V hand pose on the market?

cheers!

View user profile

64 Re: Heroes afterwork! on Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:33 am

@blackpool - Fantastic set-up and pics, especially the red carpet ones!
They're so serious... no one's smiling... maybe except Spidey!

@brassco - I can only recall HT Bruce Lee Casual Wear version and Brown Suit version that have "V"-posed right hands.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum