OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brassco

brassco
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure A
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure B

Features:
(Valkyria Chronicles) Fiona is created to be a magic style-based original character model after referencing several domestic and foreign CG illustrations and the original game. These armors were specifically designed for KT004 head and Tbleague silicone body of the SI 2d model, so that they demonstrate the tailored fit between the parts. In addition, we utilized the exclusive use of the platform with the model to further project the harmonious combination so while playing with the model, it will display intense static prospect.

Note: This product does not contain the body and head (recommended with the use of Tbleague/ Si 2d silicone body and KT004 head model)

Packing List:
Armor Type:

Headband/1
Scarf Armor/1
Chest Armor Piece/1
Removable Shoulder Armor/2
Armor Arms/6
Gauntlets/2
Thigh Armor/2
High Heels Battleboots/2
Crotch Protection Piece/1

Leather Pieces:
Sexy Bodysuit / 1
Leather Sheath / 1
Black Stockings / 1
Leather Back Piece / 1

Weapon:
Cross Sword (Metal Plating Process)
Sword sets

Platform:
Main Scene: After the rain relics scene
Accessories: European Stairs, Small Hare

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 01
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 02
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 03

When I received it. I was a bit surprised...why such a big box? Upon checking online, I realized there is some base included, and hence the price...I wish I could order without the base...

The product was quite well packaged...with custom protective foam to protect all pieces...so no damage or what so ever to any of the items.

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 04
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 05
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 06
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 07
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 08

And...contents. There are a total of 3 layers...the main armor, the sword and the European Stairs, and the base, with 2 animals. Of course, I won't see any body or even a head sculpt...they are not in the product description...

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 09

the contents of a little package. It contains the fabric clothes (if you can call it clothes!), the stockings and a Leather Sheath.

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 10

so, I decided to use a TBLeague S23B. It's has defined muscular tone to the abs and the arms, which i think should be for a woman warrior, and a toner body to fit one of the HS which I will be using.

And...

There is NO MANUAL!!!

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 11
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 12
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 13
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 14
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 15
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 16

There is some learning curve to how to wear the "sexy suit" onto the body...Definitely legs in first.

Now, the suit is quite tight...I was in fear all the time, that the suit might just snap!! I have to cross the legs in order to squeeze the, em, bottom wear onto the buttocks of the figure. Then, I have to bend the body in order to put the upper part onto the neck, not forgetting to cross it first. And was I lucky to go with S23B! It has a mid bust size, which makes it easier to put on such a tight, sexy suit! With some adjustments, especially to untwist the suit, it's finally done. Whew!

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 17
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 18
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 19
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 20

Like I mentioned, there is no manual, and the product preview pictures on the net are also not so clear, I ponder a bit to how to put on the leather sheath. Upon studying it, I figured, it should be worn thru both arms. I noticed a slight angle of the sheath, so i decided the angle to how i should adjust it.
And the straps are very tiny! I have to use a pincer to fasten both straps. Took a while, but it's done!

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 21

I decided to start on the legs. However, to my surprise, the stocking isn't right! It's only mid length, and seems to only ride on the thighs! I studied the online preview pictures again...it's not the same!
I decided to come back to this later.

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 22
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 23

I decided to wear the shoulder and arm armor. It's not difficult to put on, but i struggle abit, as the S23B has more muscular arms. And...the black colored arm fabric wear that was featured in the preview photos, are absent. So...I tried to squeeze the arm thru the armor, some hassle, but finally done!

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 24
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 25
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 26
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 27
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 28

I went back to the legs, and...It took the majority of my time for this figure!! Let me explain.

Firstly, (as there isn't any manual, or pictures printed anywhere), I decided to roll the Half-stockings all the way to the thigh area. Then I put on the Thigh armor, and...it looks good! I did realised it is easier to wear the thigh armor, pushing it up the thigh along the stocking, which makes it smoother to slide along...

Then I decided to roll down the extra length of the stocking to cover the knees. After which, when i decided to put on the Leg Armor...I remembered...there shouldn't be any Leg Armor!!!The preview photos clearly showed the warrior wearing a torn pair of stockings! So...the maker changes the design of the set, without notifying me, the consumer, who has pre-ordered it! And no instructions provided!!!  

Well, never mind, as I decided to try putting the leg armors on anyway, to see the effect. It's rather tight, again, due to my choice of a muscular body. Finally, came the High Heels Battleboots...It seems to take me forever, with alot of unwanted strengths, but still failed to put it onto the leg's metal joint!!

I decided to do some modification to one of the boot, to try to wear it...and I regretted big time! My friends, please do not do so! I tried to enlarge the hole from the boot, hoping that the metal joint will fit...and it became loose! Luckily, I did not do the same to the other leg, and by pushing the Leg armor further up the leg, created enough room for me to try on the boot again...and I finally got it in! So, the left foot was merely attached there to balance the figure...I had damaged the boot...either i buy another one (I hope i can find a separate piece), or i have to think of a way to repair the boot...

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 29
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 30
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 31
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 32
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 33
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 34
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 37

The HS of my choice for this figure has been sitting around my desk for quite sometime, and finally I can give it life...! The arm guard is designed so that the arm can be bent without restriction. And, oh, the hands...I needed to push in harder for it to fit...no more enlarging of the holes!

And don't forget to put on the scarf armor around the neck before fitting the HS. And the head band too!

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 35
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 36

This item comes with a promised hare...and an additional eagle!! It isn't featured from the preview photos! so...no complaints here!

The base looks quite good, I kinda like it...It does not take up much real estate, so should be nice to display...

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 38

update:

The holding hands are a tad too wide...it would not hold that sword firmly.

And the sword has been upgraded to metal.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Most Excellent review Thank You! She come out looking Great! I've been wanting this set for some for some time now.

I'm glad to see it's been finally released.

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
I agree with Bad Wolf...great review. I like this set. It doesn't look as hard to assemble as the V2 Death Dealer was tho...lol...I might just have to get this set...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thorough review. Thanks for sharing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the review. It certainly helps inform us, much more so than the original product announcement what seems like three Deluges ago. Smile

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like the stairs/bannister set more than the figure, though it is a little incongruous with the wooden rail, stone steps, and tree stump. It doesn't know whether it should be inside or outside. A stone rail - the same colour as the steps - would probably work better.

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
shazzdan wrote:I like the stairs/bannister set more than the figure, though it is a little incongruous with the wooden rail, stone steps, and tree stump. It doesn't know whether it should be inside or outside. A stone rail - the same colour as the steps - would probably work better.

Meh, not very important issues...anything can happen in anyone's world...wood, stones, trees (wood again) are all nature based...mix them however in your world...you want realism? Research and go for it. You want fantasy? Your imagination is the only limit....wooden rail and stone steps? So what...

brassco

brassco
updated preview pictures from maker:

1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 0
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 1
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 2
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 3
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 4
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 5
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 6
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 7
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 8
1/6 Scale Lucifer Clothes Set For Fiona Valkyvia Chronicles LXF1702 12" figure 9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum