OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No idea where this is headed but you all are welcome along...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

As the title states, I have NO IDEA where this is going. I'm just winging it to see what happens. Might work out or may be a train wreck...who knows?

I started with this headsculpt

Ground off the hair and added Sculpey...first time I've ever used it...

Then added a bit of hot glue just because...

Now, it's time for some texturing...Cmon, it's gonna be a monster, perfect skin is NOT acceptable...

And now, a base coat...

Well, that's it for now. More pics as soon as I figure out what to do next.. Cool

View user profile

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Certainly an interesting start, making a fairly bland figure embark on a journey towards the complex and monstrous. Creature from Sandy Swamp? Smile

View user profile
Wait is he.....

!!!!

View user profile
No... It´s the CREATURE OF THE BLACK LAGOON for sure

View user profile
GubernatorFan wrote:Certainly an interesting start, making a fairly bland figure embark on a journey towards the complex and monstrous. Creature from Sandy Swamp? Smile

Thanks...It's stompin grounds are the Louisiana Bayou..

Pontiacivan wrote:Eeewwww! He's so yucky!

This coming from a guy that put Squids on Titan?
Ovy wrote:Wait is he.....

!!!!

Ephiane wrote:No... It´s the CREATURE OF THE BLACK LAGOON for sure

I'll tell ya, it's not Toxie or the Creature but they BOTH are in my head as I do this...good eyes, Ovy and Ephiane...
Here's what I did today...gotta cover the goods, I suppose...

View user profile

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Well, I don't know what it is, but the newest look gives me an idea as to strategy. With the straw skirt, he can hypnotize his prey while performing a sultry dance and then pounce on it when they are immobilized. Smile

View user profile
Ephiane wrote:more Ideas what it could be... a Troglodyt or a Skink ?

That thing is awesome! I want one!

View user profile
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, I don't know what it is, but the newest look gives me an idea as to strategy. With the straw skirt, he can hypnotize his prey while performing a sultry dance and then pounce on it when they are immobilized. Smile

Well, that's an idea but the thing is, it's just wearing that until it's shorts get back from the cleaners...even monsters can have, uh, "accidents"... Twisted Evil

Ephiane wrote:more Ideas what it could be... a Troglodyt or a Skink ?

Thank you, Ephiane....It's not either of those but you gave me a GREAT idea...it never occurred to me to give it a tail!

View user profile
Man, that's the way to aproach a project! Start working, and see where it takes you. Coming out properly gross. I like it.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com
I was thinking maybe Savage Dragon...

View user profile
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, that's the way to aproach a project!  Start working, and see where it takes you.  Coming out properly gross.  I like it.

Thanks, Reverend...a lot of times, I'll just start throwing something together with no real plan. That way, if I have no expectations, I won't get aggravated if it didn't turn out right  Cool

dadrab wrote:I was thinking maybe Savage Dragon...

Thanks, dadrab...now that just gave me another idea...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum