OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

African Phicen / TBLeague male Body M36b - in hand photos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends,
got today that new Phicen body. Tall and withy. Sorry for to give You here that Idea to color Your own Bodys in that Style, can´t know pichen does one Rolling Eyes  But, Gubernator ours is very Unique now. The only one in that size, the Phicen one is taller.... the Head is just a Space Holder, made a better One if i had more Time  Wink

African Phicen / TBLeague male Body M36b - in hand photos P1200411
African Phicen / TBLeague male Body M36b - in hand photos P1200410

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for sharing, Ephiane! Glad to see these are already out. It is quite tall indeed. The ones I repainted were the relatively very short M30, so now there will be just more variety. By the way, I love the head you have on it, even if it is just a place holder.

Tarexmd

Tarexmd
My Clark Kent head and suit has been waiting for this phicen to arrive, for over 3 months. Now I'm a bit worried the suit I bought for it might be a tad too short. Either way, seeing Reeve's Clark Kent in the standard height figure always looks wrong. Can't wait to put it together...

Ephiane

Ephiane
They made this Guy bigger Hands than the " normal sized " male Phichens. That´s Great. The Feet are in the Old size, but i think no one need bare feet Basket Ball Stars. So that´s why Pichen don´t made him bigger Feet. Everyone who buy this figure, like to give it shoes.
There are no african female phichen bodys,sadly . But that´s because there are NO female african Heads, i think. Male Heads there are many. Looks like phichen knows exactly what they did Wink
the skin tone match to the will smith head looks like not 100%. think i have to remove the special powder form the rubber. The Hands and Feet, Plastic parts have a 100% Match

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:They made this Guy bigger Hands than the "normal sized" male Phicens. That´s Great. The Feet are in the Old size, but i think no one need bare feet Basket Ball Stars. So that´s why Picen don´t made him bigger Feet. Everyone who buy this figure, like to give it shoes.
There are no african female phichen bodies, sadly . But that´s because there are NO female african Heads, i think. Male Heads there are many. Looks like Phicen knows exactly what they did Wink
the skin tone match to the will smith head looks like not 100%. think i have to remove the special powder form the rubber. The Hands and Feet, Plastic parts have a 100% Match

There is a lot I agree with here, especially as to matching skin tones and the (un)availability of heads. As someone who does all sorts of fantasy figures, however, I am sure you can imagine lots of scenarios where your figure is not going to be wearing shoes. That said, Phicen/TBLeague's male feet have always been on the large side (though not disproportionately so), and therefore perhaps they felt it wasn't necessary (or advisable) to increase them in size even further.

Ephiane

Ephiane
could be a nice Bombaata for some of the Conan Collectors here....

African Phicen / TBLeague male Body M36b - in hand photos Gettyi10

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
gt

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Wow, that is tall! Thanks for showing. I do really like the head you made for him. And agreed, I'm all for all the diversity of bodies I can get.

PureEnergy

These are fantastic customs...

I just ordered this figure, having no idea that he would be that tall. It won't be an issue for what I have in mind, though.

Again, great stuff.

chrisinbama

chrisinbama
Ephiane wrote:Hi Friends,
got today that new Phicen body. Tall and withy. Sorry for to give You here that Idea to color Your own Bodys in that Style, can´t know pichen does one Rolling Eyes  But, Gubernator ours is very Unique now. The only one in that size, the Phicen one is taller.... the Head is just a Space Holder, made a better One if i had more Time  Wink

African Phicen / TBLeague male Body M36b - in hand photos P1200411
African Phicen / TBLeague male Body M36b - in hand photos P1200410

WOW! What great photos! I love all 3 of your people here! I have an M36A myself, and he is ridiculously tall against the Jiaou female I have. She is extra short I think, and he is extra tall, so... (they are not "together" tho - they're just friends. LOL!)

If I weren't doing specific characters I would have a whole plethora of skin tones and ethnicities in my collection. Perhaps down the road. I had thought I only wanted to do this for my one project and that would be it...but I would love to do some where I'm not limited to specifics. I'd like to eventually just do some "nobody" people.

I adore everything about these! Excellent job!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a really tall figure, it's nice to see height differences in the hobby.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! African Phicen / TBLeague male Body M36b - in hand photos 1f60e

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Theboo-bomb wrote:That's a really tall figure, it's nice to see height differences in the hobby.

Indeed it is. More height comparisons in the review here:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1055-phicen-tbleague-superflexible-seamless-male-body-m36-review-updated-with-part-2

lawlaw91

lawlaw91
Tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall...tall... Laughing

https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum