OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

INTO THE MOUTH OF 1:6 MADNESS . . . VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED . . .

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
See subject.

--

INTO THE MOUTH OF 1:6 MADNESS . . . VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED . . . Madnes13

INTO THE MOUTH OF 1:6 MADNESS . . . VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED . . . Madnes10

INTO THE MOUTH OF 1:6 MADNESS . . . VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED . . . Madnes11

INTO THE MOUTH OF 1:6 MADNESS . . . VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED . . . Madnes12

INTO THE MOUTH OF 1:6 MADNESS . . . VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED . . . Madnes14

#collection

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Holy s#$t! Dude. Do we need to have an intervention...? Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

INTO THE MOUTH OF 1:6 MADNESS . . . VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED . . . C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank God! I was worried I'd have to censor something. DFC, this is awesome. The only sad part is that you haven't opened them, by the looks of it. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to open one per week (don't open more than one of multiples) and post something about it here.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
OMG!!! Is the storage unit climate controlled and what is that tank looking vehicle?

scalawag

scalawag
Wow Chung, It would be great to see some of those without the boxes on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Do you have future plans for this little lot?

MarkEl

Wow, just wow. You’re the Fort Knox of 1/6th. You probably have a few things on my wish list. Let us know when you open your online emporium ;-)

The risk analyst in me is wondering about that storage unit and its insurance maximum. Make sure you’re fully covered!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
MarkEl wrote:Let us know when you open your online emporium   ;-)  

This is what I’m waiting for, as well. So much 1/6 goodness.

INTO THE MOUTH OF 1:6 MADNESS . . . VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED . . . C8485110

Fox915

Fox915
affraid affraid affraid Holy WOW!

This is a 1:6 sanctuary.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Fox915 wrote:affraid affraid affraid Holy WOW!

This is a 1:6 sanctuary.

Nicely put... But a pessimist like me might see it more like a 1:6 cemetery! Make your figures rise again, DFC!

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
If I suddenly pass, I 'll be proof of Stryker2011's signature.

#winning

Wink

blackpool

blackpool
damnit!

How are you gonna find back that lost ark now!? Shocked Laughing

dadrab

dadrab
Fully funded retirement program...

Good thinking.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
dadrab wrote:Fully funded retirement program...

Good thinking.

--

I call it "The 40 Year Old Have Not Been Laid In A Long Time Investment Portfolio".

Razz

highwayman57

highwayman57
DeltaForceChung wrote:
dadrab wrote:Fully funded retirement program...

Good thinking.

--

I call it "The 40 Year Old Have Not Been Laid In A Long Time Investment Portfolio".

Razz

Just like Steve Carell's character in THE 40-YEAR-OLD VIRGIN, I too have the old Kenner 1:6 scale figure of the Six Million Dollar Man's boss; that's how long I've been collecting! Smile

David

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
DeltaForceChung wrote:I call it "The 40 Year Old Have Not Been Laid In A Long Time Investment Portfolio".

Razz

Sell some of that stuff and you could at least afford a visit from one of Heidi’s girls. Razz

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Stryker2011 wrote:
DeltaForceChung wrote:I call it "The 40 Year Old Have Not Been Laid In A Long Time Investment Portfolio".

Razz

Sell some of that stuff and you could at least afford a visit from one of Heidi’s girls. Razz

--

I've yet to meet a single MILF like Andy did.

Razz

ostfront43

ostfront43
Well now. You know, thats alot of 1/6th coolness and a case of broccoli stir fry. Other than some missing choice beverages. You are set.  I hate you. lol!

Scott45

The "Tank Thing" is a 21st Century Bradley

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Scott45 wrote:The "Tank Thing" is a 21st Century Bradley

--

Yes.

There are two (2) in there.

PitViper

PitViper
Holy smokes!!!! I'm sure the Ark is hidden there somewhere...

I volunteer to help you with your plastic addiction by taking one of the Bradleys and one of the attack Little Birds off of you so that you can be weaned easier...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum