OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paper goodies

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Paper goodies on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:17 am

Some little things I do under photoshop that could be useful for dioramas or setups, hope you'll like!

Some tactical data and maps, military or PMC material (to be printed in european A4 format, or US letter/legal formats)

here is an example to show you the sizes once printed...

some cash (again to be printed in european A4 format or US letter/legal formats)

View user profile

2 Re: Paper goodies on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:22 am

Here are two sets of "wall textures" I did, I made them seamless so each panel line perfectlywith any other of the set in order to create whatever configuration is needed Smile

It's also easier to print than huge posters. These sets are to be printed in european A3 format, or US tabloid/ledger format to be properly scaled Smile

I used this set to create the corridor diorama for my pulp fiction figures

View user profile

3 Re: Paper goodies on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:23 am

Second set, to be printed at the same size Smile

View user profile

4 Re: Paper goodies on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:58 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
These look absolutely great, blackpool, thank you for sharing them with us!

5 Re: Paper goodies on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:30 am

Fantastic Stuff and Backgrounds, Thanks for sharing !

View user profile

6 Re: Paper goodies on Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:10 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Really great stuff. I’ve never mastered PS enough to be able to shrink stuff down like that without it being out of focus. Good job.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

View user profile

7 Re: Paper goodies on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:23 pm

So rad, and really appreciate you sharing. Such a great resource. All the paper maps and photos are so useful, and I may have to make use of them myself. I want to try using a few printable backgrounds. I've been carving the bricks into insulation foam sheets, and it takes FOREVER, and your printed walls look perfect in photos.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

8 Re: Paper goodies on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:22 pm

Stryker2011 wrote:Really great stuff. I’ve never mastered PS enough to be able to shrink stuff down like that without it being out of focus. Good job.

The only way to retain the image sharpness on the finer details is to work with very large photos. Don't shrink it down using the software, send the full-sized image to the printer and let the hardware do the scaling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum