OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Went to Walmart and...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Went to Walmart and... Empty Went to Walmart and... on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
I went to Walmart this morning just to get some things for Thanksgiving dinner. Somehow, I got "lost" and ended up in the toy department affraid
I picked these up. Poseability is ok, I suppose,considering they were only $20 each. I'm thinking the ape will make a decent Sasquatch...

Went to Walmart and... ShZAmWI

Went to Walmart and... FQCphk1

Went to Walmart and... 5vFhjNQ

Went to Walmart and... CIbUaEd

Went to Walmart and... SJV7gCV

Went to Walmart and... Ec5OTJu

Went to Walmart and... PReAZPE

Went to Walmart and... HiwTSPi

Went to Walmart and... 1Ze65OP

The ape even has his own little action figure Cool

Went to Walmart and... QRuHcjf

2Went to Walmart and... Empty Re: Went to Walmart and... on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:26 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
I like the expression on Dwayne Johnson: "What do you mean 'don't turn around'?"

3Went to Walmart and... Empty Re: Went to Walmart and... on Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:38 am

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
so new HP figures, and george from rampage? interesting, but i dont have walmart near me, and for 20...those look super cheap.

4Went to Walmart and... Empty Re: Went to Walmart and... on Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:01 am

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
Cobratrooper11 wrote:so new HP figures, and george from rampage? interesting, but i dont have walmart near me, and for 20...those look super cheap.

I don't build Walmarts so I have no control over where they are located...And it's not always how much you spend, it's what you do with what you get... Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum