OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deflating the Bulge.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:39 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Captured (pun intended) that moment perfectly. Is that real snow?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Deflating the Bulge. TCFITBi
View user profile

3Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:51 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful imagery. Almost like a painting -- in the best sense. And smart title, too.

4Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:51 am

Beautiful, Peter. Truly wonderful work man.

View user profile

5Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 am

Another awesome scene! Love your work Peter, I'm a big fan!

View user profile

6Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Incredibly well done, Peter.

I got a chill.

View user profile

7Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Awesome effects and poses. I'm such a huge fan of your work Peter.

8Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:57 am

Thanks for your comments guys, the snow is real with a painted background. I liked this pic, the prisoner looks full of trepidation, as I suspect would be in that situation.

Deflating the Bulge. 41365956662_bc7ed32a40_bpicture%204110_zpsddjlcez6_Large_Moment_Large_Moment by Peter Miles, on Flickr

Cheers,

Peter.

View user profile

9Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:00 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, that’s a good expression. Thanks for the closer pic, Peter.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Deflating the Bulge. TCFITBi
View user profile

10Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:31 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, this photo should be right next to "trepidation" in the dictionary.

11Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:13 am

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful imagery. Almost like a painting -- in the best sense. And smart title, too.

Thanks again guys, trying to create 3D paintings with 1/6th figures is the biggest part of the Hobby for me, that this is apparent to some, is gratifying to the would be illustrator in me.

Cheers,

Peter.

View user profile

12Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:40 pm

This is outstanding! The background and lighting give it such realism!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum