OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deflating the Bulge.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Deflating the Bulge. Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 am

peter the painter

modern - Deflating the Bulge. 27514318308_5e4807fe1d_cpicture 4098_Large_Large_Moment_Large_Moment by Peter Miles, on Flickr

modern - Deflating the Bulge. 27514318108_3866abebec_cpicture 4107_Large_Moment(2)_Large_Moment_Large_Moment_Large_Moment by Peter Miles, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Peter.

#modern #military #outdoors #ww2

2modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:39 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Captured (pun intended) that moment perfectly. Is that real snow?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

modern - Deflating the Bulge. C8485110

3modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:51 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful imagery. Almost like a painting -- in the best sense. And smart title, too.

4modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:51 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Beautiful, Peter. Truly wonderful work man.

5modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:18 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Another awesome scene! Love your work Peter, I'm a big fan!

6modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:24 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Incredibly well done, Peter.

I got a chill.

7modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:18 pm

ostfront43

ostfront43
Awesome effects and poses. I'm such a huge fan of your work Peter.

8modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:57 am

peter the painter

Thanks for your comments guys, the snow is real with a painted background. I liked this pic, the prisoner looks full of trepidation, as I suspect would be in that situation.

modern - Deflating the Bulge. 41365956662_bc7ed32a40_bpicture%204110_zpsddjlcez6_Large_Moment_Large_Moment by Peter Miles, on Flickr

Cheers,

Peter.

9modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:00 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, that’s a good expression. Thanks for the closer pic, Peter.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

modern - Deflating the Bulge. C8485110

10modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:31 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, this photo should be right next to "trepidation" in the dictionary.

11modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:13 am

peter the painter

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful imagery. Almost like a painting -- in the best sense. And smart title, too.

Thanks again guys, trying to create 3D paintings with 1/6th figures is the biggest part of the Hobby for me, that this is apparent to some, is gratifying to the would be illustrator in me.

Cheers,

Peter.

12modern - Deflating the Bulge. Empty Re: Deflating the Bulge. Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:40 pm

Kukolka

Kukolka
This is outstanding! The background and lighting give it such realism!

modern - Deflating the Bulge. Kukr7s10
https://kukolkacreates.wordpress.com/blog/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum