OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here is my updated Lobo Figure. Fully articulated and totally animatable now. I still have a few more items to workout but here he is for now. More pictures coming soon. Thanks for looking.

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 32069765468_fb626886eb_zDSC04906 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 31002208697_838fe64647_zDSC04905 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Size comparison. (I always thought Lobo should be kinda huge)

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 32069765968_ed4fa416fb_zDSC04904 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 31002209067_5189fd27b4_zDSC04903 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nicely done. Excellent use of that TBL body.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
He's an absolute beast! Perfect. Agree with Striker, great use for that body. I'm starting to wish they would offer the white loose. There really are a ton of great options for it. Or might try out a white pastel...

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Nicely done. Excellent use of that TBL body.

Thanks so much bro.

ReverendSpooky wrote:He's an absolute beast!  Perfect.  Agree with Striker, great use for that body.  I'm starting to wish they would offer the white loose.  There really are a ton of great options for it.  Or might try out a white pastel...

Thanks my friend. Actually I got him loose from Monkey Depot and they still have this body available, but you may want to hurry after I post this.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=PL2018-119&Search.x=0&Search.y=0

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:He's an absolute beast!  Perfect.  Agree with Striker, great use for that body.  I'm starting to wish they would offer the white loose.  There really are a ton of great options for it.  Or might try out a white pastel...

Thanks my friend. Actually I got him loose from Monkey Depot and they still have this body available, but you may want to hurry after I post this.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=PL2018-119&Search.x=0&Search.y=0

I appreciate the heads up! I actually grabbed one a little while back for a figure I'm hoping to finish up and post some pics of soon. Still, another one is tempting...

But I was more thinking that I wouldn't mind seeing this colorway for more female bodies. I've been thinking of doing an X-Force Domino. I was considering grabbing one of the Lady death bodies, but I'm not sure it's exactly the right build for her. Otherwise, might try my hand at coloring one of the other bodies myself.

http://reverendspooky.com

MerylAkiba

Pretty awesome, are you going to make his cycle and Dawg?

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
MerylAkiba wrote:Pretty awesome, are you going to make his cycle and Dawg?

Thanks. I made the cycle already. Here it is with my first take on Lobo.

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 35679387805_1f1aaf6562_zLobo in Space by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Allotropos

Allotropos
now THAT's the main man !!
Excellent improvements !

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It definitely answers the question "what would one do with a pale white body?" And your kitbash looks excellent!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Feetal's gizz! Looks perfect with the new body!
Gotta get that Undertaker head!

That Lee Majors figure, is that supposed to be a WIP Captain Power (and the Soldiers of the Future)?

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Allotropos wrote:now THAT's the main man !!
Excellent improvements !
GubernatorFan wrote:It definitely answers the question "what would one do with a pale white body?" And your kitbash looks excellent!
Thanks my friends.

rollotomasi wrote:Feetal's gizz! Looks perfect with the new body!
Gotta get that Undertaker head!

That Lee Majors figure, is that supposed to be a WIP Captain Power (and the Soldiers of the Future)?

Thanks bro. LOL on the Captain Power. He does resemble him, huh? But no, he's suppose to be just an agent.

dadrab

dadrab
Dude...that is one seriously grand looking Lobo. Mighty fine work, brah.

Superman needs to come whoop on him a little. Cool

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
dadrab wrote:Dude...that is one seriously grand looking Lobo. Mighty fine work, brah.

Superman needs to come whoop on him a little. Cool

Thanks my friend. Lol Supes is no fan on the Main Man Smile

PureEnergy

Absolutely, and magnificent!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
PureEnergy wrote:Absolutely, and magnificent!

Thanks brother.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Here is the Main man all completed with his Bike, Chain, Hook, & Weapons in their proper place. Enjoy.

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 44431424800_f3b59655ea_zDSC05067 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 45335680545_e1d521e146_zDSC05066 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 44431424880_d6e1105d83_zDSC05065 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 45335680785_4a6acbf23b_zDSC05064 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 44431424940_a76c7cf31a_zDSC05063 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 45335681015_83d5976358_zDSC05062 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 46248618841_a97e09aafd_zDSC05061 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 45335681405_3d198849d7_zDSC05060 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 46248619081_e252958b63_zDSC05059 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed 45335681885_6562c6473d_zDSC05058 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Congratulations on completing this figure and its accessories. Well done, sir!

PureEnergy

Fantastic figuring.

I’m not well familiar with the character, but that certainly doesn't diminish my appreciation for your quality custom work here.

Bravo, sir.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Man, that turned out great. And that bike is awesome.

But where’s the dog?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Main Man Lobo gets updated with a TBLeague Body by AFM Updated 12/9 Completed C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:Congratulations on completing this figure and its accessories. Well done, sir!

Thanks so much my friend.

PureEnergy wrote:Fantastic figuring.  

I’m not well familiar with the character, but that certainly doesn't diminish my appreciation for your quality custom work here.  

Bravo, sir.  

Glad you like 'em Thanks
Stryker2011 wrote:Man, that turned out great. And that bike is awesome.

But where’s the dog?

Thanks buddy, LOL, Ya know if they ever make a bull dog that is articulated, He will get his dog.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum