OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help with TBL Painkiller Jane Vs. Red Sonja comparison.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

could anyone tell me if one of these figures is darker than the other?
ideally the darker the better as the 3 phicens i have all seem to light for most of my heads.
i have a Very Cool Soviet Red Army body that seems about the right tone, would anyone know if the above phicens are similair?
i have a feeling both figures look really pale to me, but i have a use for the bloody bodies.
any help from you guys would be GREATLY appreciated Smile
thanks in advance.

View user profile

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I think I have only one of these and it is in storage anyway. Hopefully someone -- BAD WOLF? -- can help you.

Sorry GubernatorFan I don't think I could be of much help as I only have one of these figures too (Red Sonja scars of the She-Devil) but I would say she has the same skin tone as Athena but a little darker skin complexion than Queen of Vampires Arkhalla and much lighter skin tone than Red Sonja 1.

Maybe brassco can be of some help here?

The heads of Red Sonja Scars of the She-Devil and Painkiller Jane are the same color, New Suntan. However, they have a slight difference. Jane has bruises and grime on her face, giving her a darker complexion. Her face has a dark smudge on her right side of her forehead, the left side of her bottom cheek, a faint line on the rim of her nose.

Even though Jane may have the smudges, she is still a new suntan skin tone.

I wish someone made a chart with color swatches? I mostly am just buying tbleague heads loose first to gauge the skin tone.

View user profile
thanks for the info, to my eyes [although i know that dosnt mean much haha] i thought red sonja looked a tad darker? but maybe they are actually the same?
i wonder if there is much straying in between the tones they use even on the same model?
im thinking i might go with sonja? hmmm

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum