OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 017

ONE PIECE REBECCA 1/6th Scale Action Figure

Item No: TS04
Bar Code: 6 971272330246

Company Profile:
TOYSEIIKI was founded in 2017 in Tokyo, Japan. It as an integration of R&D,
Production and sales primary focuses on the category of Action Figure.
Taking advantage of the high quality and abundant anime manga resources of Japan and PHICEN's popular seamless bodies,
TOYSEIIKI aims to present clients with all kinds of lifelike action figures.

Product Prototype:
Rebecca, a character from One Piece, was the crown princess of Dressrosa. She fighted as a gladiator in a knockout tournament.

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt ( with a smiling face & a long , light pink braided ponytail )
2) 1 x head sculpt ( with a serious face & a long , light pink braided ponytail & a
Ridge helmet)
3) 1 x female seamless body with metal skeleton
4) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands with gloves
5) 1 pair x feet with high-heeled shoes
6) 1 x belt
7) 1 x yellow scale armor bikini top
Cool 1 x yellow scale armor battle skirt
9) 1 pair x calf armors
10) 1 x sword
11) 1 x sheath
12) 1 x shield
13) 1 x turquoise cape
14) 1 x display base and stand

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.55kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 11cm * 38cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 10.48kg
Measurements: 50cm * 36.7cm * 40.5cm

ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 1182
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 2142
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 3122
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 4109
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 5108
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 6106
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 7103
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 897
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 996
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 1089
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 1183
ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) 1276

#newproduct #Toyseiiki #One-Piece #Rebecca #SwordFighter #female #Anime/Manga

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Not my cup of tea, but they really do seem to have captured the anime character's look and attributes perfectly.

brazybear

brazybear
YES. YES. OH GOD YES. I love One Piece and I love Rebecca! Instant buy for me but I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one here. From the Kizaru figure thread that got posted a week or 2 ago there's not many One Piece fans here. And even among fans Rebecca was a controversial character.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
brazybear wrote:YES. YES.  OH GOD YES.  I love One Piece and I love Rebecca!  Instant buy for me but I wouldn't be surprised if I was the only one here.  From the Kizaru figure thread that got posted a week or 2 ago there's not many One Piece fans here.  And even among fans Rebecca was a controversial character.

Was she? How come? Now you have me curious. I really enjoyed her, but wouldn't rate her as a favorite character or anything. Still, the figure looks great, and dead on. I will say, a bit disappointing that her outfit is mostly sculpted materials instead of fabric. One of the big appeals of 1/6 (at least for me) is that mixed media look of real fabrics, and using real materials to get a realistic look. Stuff like her sculpted butt flap just seem like they'd look much better out of actual fabric, and would definitely adjust more naturally when posing.

Agreed, probably not a lot of One Piece fans on here, but glad to see you are Brazybear. One of my all time favorite manga, so always nice to run into another fan.

http://reverendspooky.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I actually like One Piece. But it’s been so long since I’ve seen it, I don’t remember much. I was more of a Masamune Shirow and Battle Angel fan. But I’d pretty much watch/read anything Anime/Manga — despite the art style, the storytelling was light years ahead of what was being done here in the West for the longest time.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

ToySeiiki - NEW PRODUCT: TOYSEIIKI New product: 1/6 "One Piece" genuine license - Sword Fighter Rebecca (double head carved single body) C8485110

brassco

brassco
A couple of Rebecca PVC figures are already out. Now a movable 1/6th? I'll add that to my collection! I wondered what's the body used? Did the maker manufacture themselves, or get from Phicen or Jiaou?

and the 2 HS...can the helmet be removed?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum