OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The Stormtrooper armor has always been one of the most beloved designs in the classic Star Wars trilogy! With that in mind, Hot Toys is adding a vintage touch to this iconic armor and is excited to present today, a special shiny copper chrome version of the 1/6th scale Stormtrooper collectible figure!

This copper chrome colored Stormtrooper is for diehard Star Wars collectors and is only available in selected markets as an Asia Exclusive item. The rare collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Stormtrooper in Star Wars featuring the eye-catching shiny copper chrome painted armor and helmet, a blaster rifle, and a hexagonal figure stand.

This distinctively colored Stormtrooper will surely stand out in your prized Star Wars collection!

Star Wars fans in Asia can contact your local Hot Toys official distributor for pre-order information.
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS330
PRODUCT NAMESTORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESEYE-CATCHING SHINY COPPER CHROME PAINTED ARMOR AND HELMET, A BLASTER RIFLE, AND A HEXAGONAL FIGURE STAND.
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Stormtrooper (Copper Chrome Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Stormtrooper in Star Wars
- Specially applied shiny copper chrome painted armor
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
- One (1) gesturing left palm

Costume:
- One (1) Stormtrooper armor
- One (1) black under-suit
- One (1) Stormtrooper belt with leather holster
- One (1) pair of boots

Weapon:
- One (1) blaster rifle

Accessory:
- Specially designed hexagonal figure stand with Imperial crest, Stormtrooper nameplate and Star Wars logo

Release date: Q4, 2015 – Q1, 2016

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

©️ & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
©️ 2015 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1186
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2144
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3124
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4113
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5111
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6108
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7105
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 899
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 998
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1091
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1187
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1278
Copper - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS ASIA EXCLUSIVE: STAR WARS STORMTROOPER (COPPER CHROME VERSION) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1366

#newproduct #HotToys #AsiaExclusive #StarWars #StormTrooper #Copper/ChromeVersion #Sci-Fi

scalawag

scalawag
WHY???????? just why??

Paul

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I will join Paul, and ask "Why, oh why!?" Are there enough affordable sixth-scale stormtroopers that look right, that we have to get this (or the other similar and porcelain versions)? Does anyone buy them (and if so, to each their own)? They used the old wrongly-proportioned helmet design, so it is no great loss in my book, just seems so wasteful. As Stryker just posted in another post, HT has gone ahead with movie-accurate ESB/ROTJ Stormtroopers (there are at least two planned products, regular and deluxe; most obvious difference from their existing ones is the black "frown" over the nose area). I prefer the RO version, but they have fixed the helmet proportions (which they had gotten wrong in their ANH version) and I will probably be tempted to get a couple.

scalawag

scalawag
I have noticed that this one is an 'Asian Exclusive', so maybe there is a market for these in that part of the world, but I still have to ask WHY!!!!!

This is definitely the older ANH model too, as previously mentioned by GubernatorFan,  So the cynic in me wonders if WHY!!! is simply answered with because it is a way of eeking out a few more dollars from the old moulds.

One thing is definitely for sure though,  I won't be buying one.

Paul

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum