OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product List:
[size=14.0000pt]1Head carvings *1
[size=14.0000pt]2. body ( body ) *1
3. shoulder armour *2
4. Upper leg armor*2
5. Leg guard *2
6. Shoes (shoes) * 2
7. Hand type *4
8. Inner liner lock nail head cover*1
9. Lining chain armor (Inner liner) *1
10. Pants (trousers)*1
11. Long sword *1
12. Anterior chest armor*1
13. Posterior chest armor*1
14. Helmet*1
15. Neck prtotection*1
16. shield (shield) * 1
17. Cloak ( Cloak )

Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015010
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015110
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015111
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015210
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015211
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015310
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015311
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015410
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015510
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015511
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015610
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015611
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17015710

Inspired by:

Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17334310
Knight - NEW PRODUCT: FCTOYS New: 1/6 Los Cypress - Alloy Edition Movable (FC001) 17373010

#newproduct #FCToys #LosCypress #Alloy #Knight #monster #fantasy

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love the armor in this set.

shazzdan

shazzdan
The whole point of this kind of armour is that they didn't have to carry a shield.

blackpool

blackpool
the headsculpt is killing it for me, I wasn't expecting that lol, otherwise it's a very cool armor set, I like the weathering effort on both metal and clothes, it brings a realism tha I didn't find in other most armored knights that are produced.

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
I like this armor set. I even like the headsculpt, well from little I see of it, although it doesn't really belong with this set in my opinion...

PureEnergy

I dig this very much, however, that gruesome Head Sculpt does seem to be somewhat unsuitable...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The head sculpt is the only part that is not really my cup of tea, but I don't see it as a big problem -- it appears that the helmet is a separate piece, so one could swap the heads easily enough if it comes to that. While the figure is intended as a fantasy knight, with a different head (or the face not showing), it could work (for the most part) as a reasonably realistic very late Medieval/Renaissance knight (though I haven't really checked the details).

Valiarde

Valiarde
I wonder if this will ever be released. It seems like a new company but you never hear anything of it now or any other figures of this series. FC001...

shazzdan

shazzdan
Good question. It has been over a year since it was announced. Any updates?

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
well the character in question is a standard enemy from the third part of the dark souls franchise. if i had to make a wild guess i'd say someone holding the license caught a whiff and ordered a cease and desist. personally i could think of more memorable figures if anyone was into the franchise, but jumping from franchise to franchise myself i guess that beggars can't be choosers.
some time ago a kitbashed a figure with the help of 3d printed items to make it resemble my character ingame, with a lot of outlandishly disproportionate weapons being a trademark of the universes.namely the ultra greatsword which no real person could dream to even lift up let alone swing. think berserk's guts on steroids.
the most memorable moments ingame by far where the pretty well choreographed bossfights which only appear impossible and disheartening until you learn its specific pattern.

so all in all dark souls for me has proven to be pretty difficult to give credit in 1/6 form due to the world and atmosphere being such a huge factor that a single figure or mere set of enemies couldn't deliver the essence. sure i got my little bonfire scene but it pales when compared to the huge and impressive backdrops every game displays marvelously.

if anyone remembers "von abt" and their insane and jaw dropping 1/6 ww2 themes think of an entire medieval castle with according mountain view only to display "sun bro" in his iconic pose. this is dark souls in a nutshell for me Wink
cheers

Valiarde

Valiarde
I really like the armor and I would also like to see other memorable Dark Souls characters like the black knight and Oscar - they all look fantastic to me - and I haven't even played the game. There are somecool statues out there from gecco, but I'm not so much into statues...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum