OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FacepoolFigure 1/6 Male Head Sculpt - FP-A-005 & FP-SC-001

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These should work great alongside some Aliens or Predators. Smile Might get the first one for kitbashes.

MarkEl

Really love what this company is doing.  My problem is I have three sculpts so far and have done nothing with them as almost all my figure set ups are for 'neckless' variety.  I could chop them, but the skin tones are much lighter than the HT suntan palette.  Essentially I'm just collecting for the sake of the artistry and originality which are great.

PureEnergy

Excellent Sculpts.  Unfortunately, I cannot use them - or at least, not without significant modification; I wish that they were rather designed to fit full-necked figures... 

These inspire dreams of a future wherein all Head Sculpts are available with alternate expressions.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
I'm loving these!

With the glasses on, the second one reminds me of Jerry Lewis in The Nutty Professor. There's so much scope. They'd even make good severed heads.

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum