OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 21:41

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2E9PeRCxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Howdy partner! My name is Ruby and I work for a drug enforcement agency and I'm going deep undercover to infiltrate a local biker gang that goes by Death's Angels

that's very notorious in this area! You may be wondering why my agency is sending a sweet little thing like me into a vicious den of outlaw bikers instead of some big

burly biker right? Well don't worry about it I'll be just fine! There will be over 2 dozen of my fellow agents a SWAT Team and 6 sniper located on high ground watching

my every move just in case things go sideways. .  .  .  Oh snap did I happen mention this particular biker gang is comprised entirely of women only and their leader is

said to be one tough B! But to get into this biker gang is by invite only and their hang out is top secret, So their gang leader is sending out her best representatives

to interview me.

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2E9PeVLxAChVkHosted on Fotki
While Ruby is waiting for those representatives to show up she decided to kick back and relax some and sing her favorite song by Bon Jovi .  .  .

I ride all night just to get back home

I'm a cowgirl, on a steel horse I ride

I'm wanted dead or alive

Wanted dead or alive . . . (her version)

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2E9PeGFxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Enough sloughing off it's time to get back to work - My agency has sent out over dozen agents to infiltrate them but no luck so far, well unfortunately most of them

couldn'teven ride a bike anyway but I was born on the back of a bike, well sort of it was in a sidecar on the way to the hospital.
  My undercover name will be Hypatia Lee. They should be showing up any time now.

Whoosh! (a strong gust of wind) Ruby - DANG IT!!!!

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2E9PeyWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Ruby - GRRRRRR!!!!

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2E9Pe8dxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Ruby - Don't just hate when you're in the middle of something and you get interrupted . . . ok where was I again - oh yeah here they come! It's show time!

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2E9PZvnxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Azami - Nice outfit! Are you trying to impress us or are you getting ready to head to that huge motorcycle rally in Sturgis that come up soon???

Well if it's the latter you will fit definitely fit in!

Rosanna - so your the new girl huh that wants to get into our gang, so tell us about yourself don't leave out any details no matter how small!

Oh and if you are a nark you will not be leaving here alive!!!

Ruby - Well my name is Hypatia Lee and I'm an ecdysiast that works at the Tops & Tails Club . .. . 25 minutes later.

Rosanna - so basically your just another stripper with a long rap sheet, just want what we need in our gang!

So let me guess your favorite movie is Barb Wire and your stage name is Bambi right? Oh by the way I have friends that work at the Tops & Tails Club

and they never heard of you!!! But for some reason odd our boss really wants to meet you in person! And that will be a first!

Hornet - Quick question what's your stance on the supernatural?

Ruby - I don't believe it, why???

Hornet - Well your world is about to get shaken up! Well speak of the devil, here she comes now.

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2E9PZHNxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lady Death - Hello Ruby it nice to meet you.

Azami???   Rosanna???   Hornet???

Lady Death - Oh come on don't look so shocked! I know everything there is to know about you like your real name is Ruby Starling and you work for drug

enforcement agency out of Colorado, you were born on July 9 1991 which makes you around 27 years of age,your dads name is Frank and your moms

Susanna, you went to Colorado State University, joined the agency when you were 24 should I go on?

Ruby - How do you even know that???

Lady Death - Let's just say have very good friends very high places and some acquaintances in very low places and my techs are very good at what they do.

Would please remind your Director Sharp that we have a lunch meeting in two weeks.

Ruby - You know  Director Sharp???

Lady Death - Well of course I do, we go way back, we first met at some biker bar in Sturgis doing tequila shots.

Has she ever showed that cute little birthmark on her rear left cheek?

For the record I have a zero tolerance policy for drugs in my team but you are welcome to join us like.

I have asked my second in command  La Muerta to join us.

Rosanna - Who in the _ell is that! It is not La Muerta!

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2E9PZbFxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lucy - Hello Ms. Death sorry La Muerta couldn't make it so I'm taking her place!

Hello Ruby, you may call me Lucy if you like. would you like to know more about her hmmm?

Ms. Death knows my full name.

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2E9PZcNxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Lucy - Don't you dear.

Six months later.

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2E9PZ6FxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Ruby - I have quite the agency and joined Lady Death team full time. It was amazing how many of the ladies that I already knew from Daytona, Sturgis and Laconia

and I have partied with of them in the past.

THE END

If you were wondering who Lucy is.

When she is an really good mood she goes by Lucy.

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 2v2EUgENWxAChVkHosted on Fotki
But when she is in a really foul mood that when she takes off helmet and cape and her horns and wings come out and than she goes by Lucifer.

Thanks for looking

comments are welcomed

Bad Wolf

2Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 21:54

Mr. Razz

Mr. Razz
That was cool...well done, BadWolf!

3Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 22:01

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Mr. Razz wrote:That was cool...well done, BadWolf!

Thank you my friend it's very much appreciated, I glad you liked it.

4Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 22:10

PureEnergy

Haha!  I love it…  

Well, hello there, Hypatia Lee…  Stargazer!  My pleasure…

But what I’d really like to know is:  did anything ever not “go sideways” with you, girl?

Phenomenal, Bad Wolf.

Laughing

5Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 22:41

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
PureEnergy wrote:Haha!  I love it…  

Well, hello there, Hypatia Lee…  Stargazer!  My pleasure…

But what I’d really like to know is:  did anything ever not “go sideways” with you, girl?

Phenomenal, Bad Wolf.

Laughing

Thank you PureEnergy I glad you liked it. Ruby says sorry sorry that's classified. (translation she's too embarrassed to talk about it)

6Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 0:45

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I feel a cowgirl agent would have benefited from some denim to go with her chaps and other leather accessories, she's fine addition to your team and, as always, enjoying a very fine ride.

7Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 1:52

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:While I feel a cowgirl agent would have benefited from some denim to go with her chaps and other leather accessories, she's fine addition to your team and, as always, enjoying a very fine ride.

Thank you GubernatorFan I'm very happy you like Ruby and bike, she should be getting a new leather jacket (sleeveless) soon.

8Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Fri 30 Nov 2018 - 22:03

MerylAkiba

For a moment, I thought that figure, Lucy, was the new TBLeague figure from the SHCC2018.

Awesome rides. Are they NewRay or is it a Tamiya model?

9Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Sat 1 Dec 2018 - 0:25

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
MerylAkiba wrote:For a moment, I thought that figure, Lucy, was the new TBLeague figure from the SHCC2018.

Awesome rides. Are they NewRay or is it a Tamiya model?

Thank you MerylAkiba, Ruby's bike is a Honda Valkyrie and is from Motor Max, Hornet's bike is a BMW 1200C from NewRay and Azami & Rosanna
black sports bikes are from ZC GIRLS Rosanna set.

10Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Sat 1 Dec 2018 - 9:31

brassco

brassco
Lucifer got a matching boots! yep, looks more human now! Nice comic strip!

11Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Sun 2 Dec 2018 - 3:12

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
brassco wrote:Lucifer got a matching boots! yep, looks more human now! Nice comic strip!

Thank you brassco it's much appreciated, yea after breaking off one of bottom sides off her leg armor (I couldn't her original to fit shoes) so I
 decided to find her different boots, this is her incognito look.

12Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Sun 2 Dec 2018 - 7:27

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice story, and love the bike. Really liked the second pic (very natural posing). Almost spit out my coffee when I read Ruby’s undercover name (a long-ago “Adult Film Actress” went by that name for those that don’t know).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl C8485110

13Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Sun 2 Dec 2018 - 15:15

PureEnergy

Stryker2011 wrote:Almost spit out my coffee when I read Ruby’s undercover name (a long-ago “Adult Film Actress” went by that name for those that don’t know).

Haha!  Stryker’s savvy…

By the way, the real Hypatia (of ancient Greece) has been credited with having “invented” the astrolabe…  

As in, triangulation…  (slowly, now, to appreciate a pun in pronunciation)…

Wink

14Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Sun 2 Dec 2018 - 21:41

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice story, and love the bike. Really liked the second pic (very natural posing). Almost spit out my coffee when I read Ruby’s undercover name (a long-ago “Adult Film Actress” went by that name for those that don’t know).

Many thanks Stryker2011 I'm glad you liked it, yea that second photo was favorite of that photo shoot, I had to to Google that one, ok I now see
what you are talking about, well a few weeks ago heard the name Hypatia (of Alexandria) on a History Channel Program from ancient Egypt and
I thought it would a cool name for a female action figure, the other one the Adult Film Actress spells her name with a between y and the p.

PureEnergy wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Almost spit out my coffee when I read Ruby’s undercover name (a long-ago “Adult Film Actress” went by that name for those that don’t know).

Haha!  Stryker’s savvy…

By the way, the real Hypatia (of ancient Greece) has been credited with having “invented” the astrolabe…  

As in, triangulation…  (slowly, now, to appreciate a pun in pronunciation)…

Wink

Thank you PureEnergy for helping out.

15Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Mon 3 Dec 2018 - 14:41

dadrab

dadrab
Excellent...just excellent.

A new member of the team and a fine way to introduce her.

Thank you very much, Mr. Wolf.

16Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Tue 4 Dec 2018 - 14:28

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
dadrab wrote:Excellent...just excellent.

A new member of the team and a fine way to introduce her.

Thank you very much, Mr. Wolf.

Thanks dadrab it's very much appreciated, you're welcome it's my pleasure.

17Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Tue 12 Jul 2022 - 19:07

davidd

davidd
I bet it stings when a passing truck kicks up sand and gravel on the highway.

Or when she rides through a swarm of bugs.

Cowgirl looks good on that black bike. Perhaps if I were to invest in a scale motorcycle, my Cowgirl would escape from storage more often.

And maybe I could even take her to Daytona! I might be in that part of the country about the right time (March) next year.

Although I should probably get a real motorcycle if I'm going to go to Daytona. Embarassed

18Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Sun 17 Jul 2022 - 13:04

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Nice, reminds me of this motorcycle pin-up that used to be at an old garage near where I grew up.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl 1f60e

19Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Sun 17 Jul 2022 - 14:18

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
davidd wrote:I bet it stings when a passing truck kicks up sand and gravel on the highway.

Cowgirl looks good on that black bike. Perhaps if I were to invest in a scale motorcycle, my Cowgirl would escape from storage more often.

And maybe I could even take her to Daytona! I might be in that part of the country about the right time (March) next year.

Although I should probably get a real motorcycle if I'm going to go to Daytona. Embarassed
You dug quite deep to dig up this thread. But thanks for doing that.

Nice pics, and a nice collection of bikes, BAMcomix!

20Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Sun 17 Jul 2022 - 19:15

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
davidd wrote:I bet it stings when a passing truck kicks up sand and gravel on the highway.

OH Wow! I had totally forgotten about this old thread and thank you for bringing it back to the front.  Very Happy

After a reread I think it was one of my better stories yet.  

Thank you davidd I'm really glad that liked them. I'm sure if you can get a motorcycle for your Cowgirl she will be
very happy with it.

If you ever get a chance you really should check out the the biggest motorcycle event in the world here in S.D.
The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally! It's mind blowing! (the vendors are already setting up for 2022)

Theboo-bomb wrote:Nice, reminds me of this motorcycle pin-up that used to be at an old garage near where I grew up.

Thank you Theboo-bomb: It's very much appreciated.  Very Happy

TravelGuide wrote:

You dug quite deep to dig up this thread. But thanks for doing that.

Nice pics, and a nice collection of bikes, BAMcomix!

Thanks TravelGuide I'm really glad that liked my photos of my lovely ladies on their motorcycles. Bad Wolf 787

Indeed he did, to find this old thread. But I'm also really happy he did, I think it was one of my better stories.

21Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Mon 18 Jul 2022 - 1:34

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
 Thanks TravelGuide I'm really glad that liked my photos of my lovely ladies on their motorcycles. Bad Wolf 787
Embarassed Sorry for confusing you. Of course the credits go to you.

22Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Mon 25 Jul 2022 - 7:09

Ephiane

Ephiane
Holy Cow ! There will be many accidents on the road the cowgirls drive. Great Pictures Wolfie. Thanks for showing.

23Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Wed 3 Aug 2022 - 21:57

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
TravelGuide wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
Embarassed Sorry for confusing you. Of course the credits go to you.

No worries, it's all good.

Ephiane wrote:Holy Cow ! There will be many accidents on the road the cowgirls drive. Great Pictures Wolfie. Thanks for showing.

Thank you Ephi, I'm very happy you liked it. Very Happy

24Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Wed 3 Aug 2022 - 23:27

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Since this old thread seemed to be well received over here again.

So I was just wondering about should I post one of my older story lines threads from MWD Forum from back in 2017
where Red Sonja had a Grudge Match with Arhian for Supremacy? I think I also posted it on OSW Forum back in
the day?

Would be interest for it over here on this forum?

25Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Empty Re: Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl Thu 4 Aug 2022 - 2:40

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don’t see why not. There are dozens of threads in the Photo Story sub-forum.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Ruby (TBLEAGUE) the Cowgirl C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum