OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

brassco

brassco
Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001 Warring States of Japanese women Warrior suit-Sanada xu Kyi

Configuration list:
- emulation head carvings (containing hair bundle)
- 3 pairs of replacement hand type

Clothing:

One (1) - red pocket money by six antlers (helmets)
One (1) - Chek down Chek (mask)
One (1) - prepared with red (armor)
One (1) - red sleeves (shoulder armour)
One (1) - scab hand (Bi Jia)
One (1) - (a red skirt) by Pei Dun
One (1) - Chi Er (Sabatons) when preparing
One (1) - the first gold thread (TIE)
One (1) - Stamp hanging skirt (waist)
One (1) - Black angular band (belt)
One (1) - Black underpants (underwear)
One (1) - A (hanging Clogs Shoes)

Weapons:

One (1) - ten word gun
One (1) - Taidao
One (1) - red Taidao sheath preparation
One (1) - hypochondriac

Texture of material:
Alloy +PVC+ABS

Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 01
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 02
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 03
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 04
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 05
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 06
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 07
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 08
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 09
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 10
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 11
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 12

Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ002 Warring States of Japanese women Warrior suit-Eadda Tokuhime

Configuration list:
- emulation head carvings (containing hair bundle)
- 3 pairs of replacement hand type

Clothing:
One (1) - black lacquer to wear crescent (helmet)
One (1) - black lacquer on the lower cheeks (masks)
One (1) - with black paint (armor)
One (1) - black lacquer sleeves (shoulder armour)
One (1) - black lacquer for cage hands (Bi Jia)
One (1) - black paint by Pei Dun (skirt armor)
One (1) - black paint prepared when the upper arm (Leggings)
One (1) - black gold thread (frenulum)
One (1) - Stamp hanging skirt (waist)
One (1) - Tiger angle belt (belt)
One (1) - Black underpants (underwear)
One (1) - embroidered kimono (kimono)
One (1) - A (hanging Clogs Shoes)
One (1) - white foot bag (socks)

Weapons:

One (1) - Taidao
One (1) - red Taidao sheath preparation
One (1) - hypochondriac
One (1) - scabbard

Texture of material:
Alloy +PVC+ABS

Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 13
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 14
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 15
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 16
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 17
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 18
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 19
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 20
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 21
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 22
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 23
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi 24

#newproduct #female #ninja #firegirl

Allotropos

Allotropos
hmmm seems like everyone's getting in on the female samurai theme..this is the 3rd company offering female samurai versions I've seen so far. Ive preordered the Poptoys offering and that's good enough for me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I think a couple items got lost in translation: “ten word gun”? “Hypochondriac”?

Cute HS (I kind of wish they would have gone either full rooted, or combination with rooted pony-tail).

And once again these manufacturers don’t tell you what body they are using in their promo pics; if they aren’t going to supply it, they need to be specific as to what they made it for. Is it a TBL? A Jiaou? Something generally only available in Asia? I can see some pretty frustrated collectors if they buy the wrong body and end up not being able to get that chest/torso piece on. Are these companies run by imbeciles?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for showcasing this, brassco!

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
There's no mention of the body for us dealers either.....I think it's whatever you want to use. It's mostly likely a Jiaou doll because they are likely more readily available. Size wise, that will be an issue since Phicens come in all shapes and sizes.

I'm still unsure of this armor and no clothing idea......it's totally impractical, unless you want to make Hentai samurai. But at least this offering is better looking than the I8toys/FGC sets and doesn't feature a teenage girl.

I am selling both versions, and I may pick one to get, but I'd likely put a "hitatare" or something similar under it.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Huh. I was going to say that this was my favorite of the 3 samurai figures that were solicited recently, but looking again, there really is some great elements to them all. I agree with Stryker that I'd much prefer they went with rooted hair. But over all, a lot of fun.

And sorry PFT, but Hentai Samurai should totally be a real manga or anime. Lol. I genuinely may make a 1/6 Hentai Samurai shirt, as if it was a real series in my 1/6 world. I love it that much.

Perfect Figure Toys

Perfect Figure Toys
ReverendSpooky wrote:Huh.  I was going to say that this was my favorite of the 3 samurai figures that were solicited recently, but looking again, there really is some great elements to them all.  I agree with Stryker that I'd much prefer they went with rooted hair.  But over all, a lot of fun.

And sorry PFT, but Hentai Samurai should totally be a real manga or anime. Lol.  I genuinely may make a 1/6 Hentai Samurai shirt, as if it was a real series in my 1/6 world.  I love it that much.

It was, but that wasn't the name of it. I saw it years ago......looked interesting enough, but it was rather crappy so I stopped watching. Dammit if I can remember the name, but I did like the costume designs.

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Of the three known (thus far) female Samurai sets, I prefer/recommend the following sets.

POPTOYS
FIRE GIRL

No need to mention the sets from the other dubious company with the equally less than trustworthy vendor who is promoting them.  Don't waste your hard earned $ on that rubbish.

POPTOYS is a proven brand and they've been on an interesting roll lately with their 1:6 offerings.

FIRE GIRL appears to have upped the ante on their offerings compared to their early/first offerings.

brassco

brassco
about to make reservation now...couldn't make up my mind to which one to pick...

brassco

brassco
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi01
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi02

I have received these quite some time. I finally found the time to make the figure, well, being on restricted orders nowadays...

No body was provided, so from the looks of the promo, i will be using a phicen S10D. I have put on the black one by the time i am doing this short review.

Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi03
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi04

The first problem i noticed when i examine the pieces, was the feet. The feet peg of S10D couldn't fit into the feet of the figure! the hole was completely wrong! I have to modify the feet with sandals, to enlarge the hole, in order to fit it in. The end result? The figure could stand on its own, but the feet would detach easily. The promo pictures clearly uses a seamless body, and judging by how well the breast is being cupped by the breast plate, it couldn't be those jointed bodies, or even half-silicon types. Why the sandal foot problem even existed??

Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi05
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi06
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi07
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi08
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi08a

The reason why i bought both versions, is because i liked both HS, a normal one and a painted one. Sculpted hair, with the pony tail detachable, in order to wear the helmet. 

The body armor is a challenge. As you can see, the chest plate and the back are tied together by strings, on both sides. I got a feeling, if i remove the strings, i am going to have to spend a lot of time to put tie them back. So, i just loosen one side, and try to squeeze the body thru it! It is like putting on an armor on a real human, with the arm being pushed thru the very tight space in the armor. At last, it was done, with one end of the string out of one hole. So, another challenge to string it back. 

Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi09
Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi Kunoichi10

As for the kimono, there was no manual to look at, so no instruction. I have problem putting on the kimono on the older phicen model, the PL2014-71B-1 SHI in kimono, mostly the waist band proper wearing at the back. So, i am skipping putting on the kimono for now.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the mini-review, brassco. Wish there were fewer frustrations in the assembly. To be fair, with a real human you also have to mind the non-detachable heads and hands and feet when putting on armor. Wink But you seem to have succeeded against all challenges. Looking at the feet, here's a reminder as to why it is preferable for companies to make the actual foot and any strappy footwear separately (whether they end up gluing/attaching it together or not) -- trying to paint them accurately if they are one molded piece seems impossible.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Looking very closely at the promo pics, you can see joints at the shoulder and under the bust/cleavage, and plastic wrist pegs on the hand or arm, so they aren't using a fully-seamless body by the looks of it.

What body it is though, exactly, is anybody's guess.

brassco

brassco
GeeWillikers wrote:Looking very closely at the promo pics, you can see joints at the shoulder and under the bust/cleavage, and plastic wrist pegs on the hand or arm, so they aren't using a fully-seamless body by the looks of it.

What body it is though, exactly, is anybody's guess.

well, i must say, you have a very sharp eyes! I looked closer at the promo pics, and yes, u r correct, jointed body. Which one, however, it was never mentioned! They should have at least included one, given the price and the limitation of the attire, well at least mention which one to use!!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yes, they definitely should have mentioned, though maybe they didn’t have permission to use that type of body and didn’t want to draw attention. The closest I can think to what it might be is the PopToys semi-seamless body (large bust), but seeing this was originally from back in 2018 (and before I started buying 1/6 bodies), I can’t say for sure which bodies were available back then...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
brassco wrote:well, i must say, you have a very sharp eyes! I looked closer at the promo pics, and yes, u r correct, jointed body. Which one, however, it was never mentioned! They should have at least included one, given the price and the limitation of the attire, well at least mention which one to use!!

It's the first thing I look for in promo pics now, I've been stung on costume fit before Smile

It's a shame we can't depend on the companies to just tell us what body they're using or even just recommend one, seeing how important a consideration it could be...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GeeWillikers wrote:It's a shame we can't depend on the companies to just tell us what body they're using or even just recommend one, seeing how important a consideration it could be...

That's what I like about Super Duck for costume sets -- at least they do give you a recommendation. It's not always accurate (or at least, it doesn't seem like it); but at least they do it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Ninja - NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys 1/6 FG-KSJ001/2 Female Ninjas / Kunoichi C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum