OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11242010

星漫STAR MAN: 1/6 大逃杀之风衣女杀手
STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure

产品名称:1/6大逃杀之风衣女杀手
产品编号:MS-002
产品清单:

-仿真植发头雕
-大胸女素体(软胸)
-棕色做旧风衣
-浅棕色做旧衬衫
-米白色做旧牛仔裤
-棕色做旧可脱仿真靴(一对)
-围巾
-护膝*2
-徽章*3
-真皮腰带*2
-挂腿真皮带*6
-M4A1突击步槍
-M4A1突击步槍弹匣
-M4A1突击步槍瞄准器
-自然手型露指手套手*2
-勾枪手型露指手套手*2

预计出货日期:2018年第三季度

.................................................. .................................................. ..........................

STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure

Produce NO.:MS-002
Produce List:

-Simulation hair transplant head
-Big chest female body (soft chest)
-Brown old windbreaker
-light brown old blouses
-creamywhite old jeans
-Brown old detachable boots (1 pair)
-Scarf
-Kneepad*2
-Badge*3
-Genuine leather belt*2
-Leg leather belt*6
-M4A1 assault rifle
-M4A1 assault rifle magazine
-M4A1 assault rifle sight
-Hands with mittsn in natural gesture*2
-Hands with mittsn in hooking-gun gesture*2

Release Date: Q3 2018
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11242110
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11242310
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11242510
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11242710
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11242910
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11243110
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11243310
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11243510
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11243710
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11243910
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11244110
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11244310
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11244510
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11244710
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11244910
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11245110
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11245210
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 11245310

#newproduct #starman #battleroyale #female

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
MUST BUY . . . A CASE.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah. Depending on price, I might get this one. And leave it as is.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool product. Thanks for posting.

Skippy

This one turned out pretty well.

starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 32984010
starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure 31918010

blackpool

blackpool
Very cool line up! She fits nicely with Nathan Fillon like straight out of firefly!

Skippy

blackpool wrote:Very cool line up! She fits nicely with Nathan Fillon like straight out of firefly!

That was always my intention for her. Very Happy

Mal was getting mighty lonely, and QMx didn't look like they were ever going to release any of his friends. Sad

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s a great idea, Asta. I ordered this one as well, but I was planning on breaking her down for parts.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

starman - NEW PRODUCT: STAR MAN : 1/6 Windbreaker Female Killer Of Battle Royale Action Figure C8485110

Skippy

Stryker2011 wrote:That’s a great idea, Asta. I ordered this one as well, but I was planning on breaking her down for parts.

I was sold on her complete look...and pretty face!

I think the sculpt and paint came out better than the promo shots.

The boots and coat are quite complex in design. I didn't try too hard putting the hood on as it was messing up the hair, but no doubt it could be futzed since the hood's wired.

The badges, that were originally shown as separate, are actually already on the coat.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks great, Asta. Both in and of herself, and among your other figures.

Peaches

Peaches
I thought I posted yesterday, but must have forgotten to hit enter again, LOL. It wasn't a good post,'cause I was more like Wheeee, she looks great with Mal! I really want to purchase her, but funds are low at the moment Sad Very sweet figure!

Skippy

GubernatorFan wrote:She looks great, Asta. Both in and of herself, and among your other figures.

Peaches wrote:I thought I posted yesterday, but must have forgotten to hit enter again, LOL.  It wasn't a good post,'cause I was more like Wheeee, she looks great with Mal!  I really want to purchase her, but funds are low at the moment Sad  Very sweet figure!

You never really know what you're going to get from the these 'fly by night' companies, but she is definitely a nice figure. One of the favourite female sculpts in my collection.

I don't know who MS Star Man are also known as, but the quality of both figure and packaging are good. Higher quality packaging than VTS/DAM. The MS Star Man was in a tough cardboard art box, with a tray that pulls out from the side with a fabric tag, like a book from a sleeve. Inside she's protected by thick foam.

If I had to guess who the company was also known as, it'd be SW Ourworld (aka Super Duck, aka Five Star).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum