OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any recommendations on asian online stores?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Hi, I'm sorry to ask here but I'm trying to find some good and trustworthy online asian (non-japanese) collectibles stores. I've had some great experiences with KGHobby, FigureStation and ToyPanic and can recommend them, but they don't have the figures I want to buy.
For the moment, I'm interested in some Amazing Yamaguchi figures, I was blown away with the posings you can get with those figures.
If you guys have some sugestions on trusted ebay sellers too, I'd appreciate it.

Why am I asking this? Their prices tend to be really good and the shipping cost is considerably lower than US, Canada or european countries... and the risk of being overly-charged with import taxes.

Thanks in advance, guys.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
How about One Sixth Kit? Also, do you mean specific eBay stores/sellers?

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
It's not eBay specific, I was including eBay stores/sellers.
And thank you for recommending One Sixth Kit. It's a neat store that I've already bought from them a couple of times and forgot to mention.

PureEnergy

Giantoy should serve thee well, as well...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Here are some eBay sellers based in China I’ve purchased from before:
tototoys2015
jindia
red_star1689
commitmenteam

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Any recommendations on asian online stores? C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]