OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Threezero and Bethesda's FALLOUT 1/6 X-01 Power Armor will be available for pre-order at https://www.threezerohk.com on December 11th 9:00AM HKT; priced at 398 USD / 3096 HKD with worldwide shipping included.

The X-01 Power Armor collectible figure stands 14.5” (36.8 cm) tall and features over 35 points of articulation. This Power Armor includes a new highly-detailed male head, exchangeable X-01 helmet with a light-up LED function, and Assaultron Blade. Like all previous threezero FALLOUT figures, all X-01 outer-armor pieces are detachable and interchangeable with all previous threezero Fallout Power Armor collectible figures. Under the detachable outer-armor, you will find an endoskeleton with amazing attention to detail.

Fallout 1/6 X-01 Power Armor Collectible Details:
* Figure stands 14.5 inches (36.8 cm) tall;
* Fully-posable figure features over 35 points of articulation;
* Incredibly detailed mechanical parts;
*Articulated fingers;
*Exchangeable male head and helmet;
* Helmet features a light-up LED function;
* All outer-armor pieces are detachable and interchangeable with upcoming FO4 Power Armor figures;
* Detailed endoskeleton underneath the outer-armor pieces;
* Incredible paint application to highlight all the details with weathering effect based on the appearance in video game;
*Include highly detailed Assaultron Blade weapon.

Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, Magnet, Fabric.
Requires: AG13 X 2 Button Cell Batteries for light-up LED function (Batteries Not Included).

** Final product may vary from prototype images.

=========

Threezero X Bethesda 1/6 Proportion X-01 Power Armor will be pre-ordered at 9:00 am on December 11 at https://www.threezerohk.com , pricing: HKD 2956 / USD 380 (included worldwide Shipping).

"Xiyu Yusheng" X-01 power armor full height about 14.5 inches (36.8 cm), more than 35 movable joints, interchangeable male head carvings, LED lighting function helmets and weapons "Assaulter's knife"; and Threezero launched The other armor of the X-01 power armor can be removed from the body and can be interchanged with the other three launched power armor. Disassemble the outer armor to reproduce the mechanical bone structure hidden under the outer armor.

"The remaining dust" 1/6 ratio X-01 power armor details:

*1/6 ratio dolls are approximately 14.5 inches (36.8 cm) high;
* Movable body of more than 35 joints;
*Precision mechanical parts;
* Fully movable finger;
*Interchangeable male head carvings and helmets;
*The helmet is equipped with LED lighting function;
* All outer armor can be freely disassembled on the X-01 power armor and interchangeable with the other three launched power armor;
* Detailed mechanical bone structure under external armor;
* With excellent old-fashioned effects, highly restored mechanical parts in the game;
*Weapon "Assaulter's Knife";

Product materials: ABS, PVC, POM, magnet, cloth.
Battery specifications: AG13 button battery × 2 (product does not include battery).

*The picture is for reference only, the product is subject to the final goods.

Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09510410
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09510810
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09511310
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09511810
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09512510
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09513010
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09513410
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09514010
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09514410
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09515010
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09515510
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09515910
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09520510
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09521010
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09521510
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09522010
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09522510
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09523010
Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable 09523510

#newproduct #Threezero #Bethesda #Fallout #Afterglow #Radiation #PowerArmor #AfricanAmerican #male #videogame

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
While I am not a Fallout guy, this looks really good to me. Hope those of you who are more familiar with the game can enlighten the rest of us as to its quality.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
i currently own a t-45 as well as t-51 power armor figure, wasn´t to keen on the t-60 as it felt unimmersive for me as an old fallout fan.

for the quality itself i gotta say they are pretty solid, not much in the range of motion though. joints are tight, almost "ratchety". they are more a background piece if that makes sense than a figure you pose into action, hence not many pictures of them in my dioramas as of yet.

one issue that seems persistent though is the misalignment of the torso rubber piece which, in both figures, was shifted / torn to the side.

it gets covered by the armor though so all in all no big deal.
if you´re into fallout i´d say give it a go, will pre order one as soon as christmas is over and the war chest filled up again
cheers

ps:
i wish they went another path with their choice of "weaponry" for the figure as well as the paint. personally i would have prefered a gauss rifle or classic looking super sledge over this stylized "toothpick" . as for the paint job i'd wager the blue one to the right is either an exclusive version or a set similar to the nuka cola t-51. personally i'd go for a fallout 2 enclave black with yellow lamp eyes, but i guess with all the licensing its out of the question yadda yadda. sad to see such a rich franchise underrepresented and only a fraction of the possibilities realized due to copyright stuff.

Radiation - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero X Bethesda New: 1/6 "FALLOUT / Afterglow / Radiation" X-01 Power Armor Movable Latest?cb=20070625092119

it bothers me as well that you don't get the "clean" version as a set so if you want an immersive option you have to go for a full figure. sadly my spray painting skills are nonexistent so re coloring for me is out of the question. the nuka cola version looks nice on pictures yet i never used it ingame as it felt out of place.
but i guess i am one of the few fallout fans from the beginning in 1997 and the folk that started with fallout 3 or even 4 won't bother as much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum