OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS New Arthur Curry / Aquaman

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Hot Toys 1/6th scale Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry / Aquaman 12-inch Collectible Figure

The 1/6th scale Aquaman Collectible Figure specially features:

Authentic and detailed likeness of Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman in Aquaman

Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture and beard

Brown color long hair sculpture

Approximately 33cm tall

Specialized body with over 30 points of articulation

Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:

One (1) pair of fists

One (1) pair of Trident holding hands

One (1) pair of relaxed hands

Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :

One (1) specially tailored Aquaman suit with gold and dark-green colored scale-patterned armor plates.

One (1) gold colored belt

One (1) pair of dark green-colored forearm armors

One (1) pair of dark green-colored leg armors

One (1) pair of dark green-colored colored armor-like boots

Weapons:

One (1) gold-colored Trident with engravings

Accessories:

Specially designed dynamic figure stand features ocean themed diorama

aquaman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS New Arthur Curry / Aquaman 1

aquaman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS New Arthur Curry / Aquaman 5

aquaman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS New Arthur Curry / Aquaman 6

aquaman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS New Arthur Curry / Aquaman 7

aquaman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS New Arthur Curry / Aquaman 8

aquaman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS New Arthur Curry / Aquaman 14

aquaman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS New Arthur Curry / Aquaman 15

aquaman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS New Arthur Curry / Aquaman 17

For more information, check out the preview on the toyhaven blog HERE.

#hottoys #aquaman #arthurcurry #jasonmomoa #superhero #male #newproduct

brassco

brassco
I must say, the HS is short. If HT makes this with rooted hair, and even beard, i will be queuing for it!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I find the head sculpt quite good, although I have some reservations about the choice of hair, too. It looks great, but it will get in the way and limit options the same way that it does for the Thor head sculpts. Also, I notice they have the eyes looking out at an angle. While not overly emotive, this too can cause limitations.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yep, the lack of rooted hair is killing this. People are complaining about the hair not looking water -logged enough, and frankly I agree. If they had used rooted, the customer could then apply product to make it look soaked with water, etc, and do whatever. I still don’t get the reasoning behind giving rooted hair to the majority of their female figures (regardless of length), yet, no matter how long, or thick, the males all get sculpted. (It has to be the very vocal insecure males constantly whining about rooted hair making these things look like a “doll”).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

aquaman - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS New Arthur Curry / Aquaman C8485110

PureEnergy

Stryker2011 wrote:Yep, the lack of rooted hair is killing this... (It has to be the very vocal insecure males constantly whining about rooted hair making these things look like a “doll”).

Indeed, what petty semantics…  

Surely, we must all, at some level, realize that dolls can be figures and that figures can be dolls.  I absolutely must agree that any obstinate adherence to some strictly exclusive terminological distinction but belies a halfwit semblance of security.  

I’d buy this, just for the Head Sculpt (Momoa’s cool) - were it not for that static hair and beard…

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Arthur Curry,

Somehow, Jason Momoa isn't the first guy that would spring to mind on hearing that name. Ah well...

CHEERS!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum