OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 12]

83Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:14 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Looking forward to the fix. And welcome back, I hope you're doing well.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

84Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:36 pm

blackpool

It's fixed friends! Thanks for the kind words n patience!

85Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:45 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Pictures ! Love the old times when i saw that movies in the cinema. Macfly, the irish bug alias Clint Eastwood Laughing

86Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice additions to your collection, and already put to such good use!

87Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:07 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent BTTF pics. Those are great, as usual. Glad to finally be able to see them. Nice job.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 C8485110

88Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:51 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
The Back to the Future shots are incredible!!! Seriously man, so perfect. Love these so freakin much!

89Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:22 am

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks gents!

A bit of a special update, I think that's my favorite figure ever, I'm amazed every single minute with the quality of the crafting and likeness, even more on a figure from 2012 or so...

Anyway, meet Captain Jack Sparrow, slightly modified, I took off one of his belts to make him screen acurate to the first movies (the figure is based on the latest "dead men tell no tales" sequel)

Hope you'll like!

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Pirate10
Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Pirate12
Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Pirate11

90Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done. You definitely captured the slightly crazed look and posturing of the character perfectly.

91Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:28 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
blackpool: Your jack figures looks almost real. Great figure and pictures.

92Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:40 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is really excellent. Some awesome shots. Really dig the smiling sculpt pics. Very cool.

93Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:05 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Beautifully captured! Always in awe of your photos!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

94Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:01 am

brassco

brassco
wow...i thought the first picture this page, you were posting a poster of the movie to be compared to your own...oh, where is yours? what? there is no poster?? 

You are making it harder and harder for the rest of us (at least me) to post any new pictures...!

95Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:42 pm

Ovy

Ovy
That figure really seems to have raised the bar - 2012, nice!

Excellent as always Monsieur.

96Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:43 am

blackpool

blackpool
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautifully done. You definitely captured the slightly crazed look and posturing of the character perfectly.

Thanks a lot Gub! It took me a few rewatches of the movies to get it correct, but the figure is so outstanding and easy to pose it was a pleasure

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:blackpool: Your jack figures looks almost real. Great figure and pictures.

Thank you 3000 AFM, I gotta agree it's straight among my very favorites, I rarely had such a good moment unboxing a figure (even more an old one from 8-10 years ago)

Stryker2011 wrote:That is really excellent. Some awesome shots. Really dig the smiling sculpt pics. Very cool.

Thanks a lot Mark, I'm with you on the smiling headsculpt which is the best of the two, it captures mr Depp's funky wonky weirdness so well lol

skywalkersaga wrote:Beautifully captured! Always in awe of your photos!

Many thanks for the kind words miss!

brassco wrote:wow...i thought the first picture this page, you were posting a poster of the movie to be compared to your own...oh, where is yours? what? there is no poster?? 

You are making it harder and harder for the rest of us (at least me) to post any new pictures...!

hahahaha thanks for the very cool feedback, glad it works even better than intended! It's not very hard with that figure, hot toys really knocked it out of the par in terms of quality and likeness... While I like to do photo edition I also love browsing pictures of figures I don't have, without or with effects, directly on the shelf or on the workbench for modification, I'm always curious and enthusiastic! So please keep posting pictures!

Ovy wrote:That figure really seems to have raised the bar - 2012, nice!

Excellent as always Monsieur.

Merci beaucoup Sir! Indeed HT made a crazy work compared to some of their most recent releases this Jack Sparrow doesn't suffer too much the comparison. I wish they redid the other characters tho, these are from an even older generation and the quality was way inferior back then

97Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:47 am

blackpool

blackpool
Btw just to make you guys laugh (and ladies) I finally put my hands on a eddie murphy headsculpt so I could achieve my Beverly hills cop figure!!! I went with the second movie version that stayed more iconic with the Detroit Lions jacket.

Hope you'll like!

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Beverl10

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Beverl12

98Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:16 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Aww man! That is awesome, Alex. So cool to see Axel getting some love. Nice photos.

99Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:55 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, excellent work, and excellent presentation, as usual!

100Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:41 am

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks a lot mates!

101Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:00 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
OMG ! A eddie murphy figure, the heros of our 80ies. I try to check all the releases of new figures, but sometimes one fly deep under my radar. Many thanks for showing ! You pose all You figures like in the movie scenes. Btw.... The gesture he use in the last picture means " all OK " in the diver scene. In traffic in the big citys that mean (censored) Very Happy

102Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:41 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I think I mentioned on instagram, but man, I can't look at the Beverly Hills Cop figure and not smile. Too perfect. As soon as I see him, it just takes me back. And those photos are so perfect. You always completely nail the feel of the movie the figure's from. Incredible!

103Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:25 pm

ZombieTestSubject

I dont know what is more amazing -- your collection or what you do with it. You got skillz for sure. Hope you keep it up.

104Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:29 am

blackpool

blackpool
Ephiane wrote:OMG ! A eddie murphy figure, the heros of our 80ies. I try to check all the releases of new figures, but sometimes one fly deep under my radar. Many thanks for showing ! You pose all You figures like in the movie scenes. Btw.... The gesture he use in the last picture means " all OK " in the diver scene. In traffic in the big citys that mean (censored) Very Happy

Haha I know, I actually never really understood what he was meaning with it in the movie Very Happy

ReverendSpooky wrote:I think I mentioned on instagram, but man, I can't look at the Beverly Hills Cop figure and not smile.  Too perfect.  As soon as I see him, it just takes me back.  And those photos are so perfect.  You always completely nail the feel of the movie the figure's from.  Incredible!

Thanks a lot bro, here is one more for you, I'll let you caption this one lmao

Hollywood Boulevard (US movie icons) - Page 5 Beverl13

ZombieTestSubject wrote:I dont know what is more amazing -- your collection or what you do with it. You got skillz for sure. Hope you keep it up.

Thanks a lot for the kind words, I do try to keep it up but time has been missing a bit lately...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum