OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product Features:
Product Material : ABS/PVC/Metal
Package : Color Box

jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0010

Boss Chair JOA-001A: Black

jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0012
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0013
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0011
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0014
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0015
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0016
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0017
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0018
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0019
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0020
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0021

Boss Chair JOA-001B: Brown

jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0023
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0022
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0024
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0025

Boss Chair JOA-001C: Red

jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0028
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0026
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0027
jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) Joa-0029

#newproduct #JiaouDoll #BossChair #furniture #Accessory #diorama

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
These might be fun. Not a traditional desk chair, and not a traditional armchair, but certainly something different to add to a sixth-scale furniture collection.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Yeah.... I think I NEED a few of these.

PureEnergy

These are terrific.  I wish that I had use for them, however, most unfortunately, they would not fit my theme.  

I don’t want to start a separate thread just to ask a simple question, so, since these are of the Jiaou Doll brand, can anyone recommend a Jiaou Doll that will match my Jessica Alba Head Sculpt?  I do not know the make, but I don’t believe there exists more than one version; it is considerably darker than the Phicen “Suntan” skin tone.  

I suspect that it may match the “Brown” JD, but I’m really quite uncertain.  

I would also appreciate any direction toward a trustworthy U.S. seller - one with relatively speedy service; I’d like to receive it as soon as possible.  

Any assistance would be very much appreciated, and many thanks in advance.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If I recall correctly, Jiaou's "wheat" (at least the original "wheat" that came on the 3.0 bodies) and "KT" were slightly darker than Phicen's "new" "suntan." I don't have them out right now to confirm, so someone please correct me if I am wrong. We are talking female bodies, the male ones are often different in color (e.g., there Phicen's "suntan" is darker than it is on the female ones). Don't ask me why.

PureEnergy

GubernatorFan wrote:If I recall correctly, Jiaou's "wheat" (at least the original "wheat" that came on the 3.0 bodies) and "KT" were slightly darker than Phicen's "new" "suntan." I don't have them out right now to confirm, so someone please correct me if I am wrong. We are talking female bodies, the male ones are often different in color (e.g., there Phicen's "suntan" is darker than it is on the female ones). Don't ask me why.

I have the new “European” in “Wheat” tone and it’s fairly equivalent to the Phicen / TBL “Suntan,” which is yet too light for the Jessica Alba (rather ironically); she really is quite dark in complexion - although the “Black” JD (more grayish-black, as it appears to be) is certainly not a match - of that much I am sure.  

In truth, JA is just about as tan as the swarthy M35.  

Also, do you know of any U.S. dealers that don't take two weeks to deliver?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
If I recall, the newest "European" offerings from Jiaou revised some of the skin tones without renaming them, and perhaps that is what you are referring to. Again, don't ask me why.
If you can find the bodies in stock at Big Bad Toy Store, Cotswold Collectibles, Monkey Depot, or Timewalker Toys, for example, they should ship quite fast. Likewise some of the eBay stores like Acec Union and Simplehappylife, among others, which are based in the US.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
PureEnergy — there are actually a few different Alba heads (at least 4 that I can think of) out there. Can you post a pic of the one you have? I have one that matches the Jiaou “black” (which is pretty hideous as a color — makes her look dead), a Very Cool one that matches TBLeague “suntan” (but I think that one is closer to “old suntan”).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

jiaoudoll - NEW PRODUCT: Jiaou Doll: [JOA-001A, B, C] 1/6 Boss Chair (3 colors) C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

They do look really cool. It's interesting that they are the manufacturer and yet they don't show one of their bodies sitting in one. Could they comfortably do that!? Not sure I'd want to do that with a silicone body long term.

CHEERS!

MarkEl

These look functionally pretty good. They are a weird blend of syles mixed into one chair, but that might make them more flexible for set ups.

PureEnergy

Stryker2011 wrote:PureEnergy — there are actually a few different Alba heads (at least 4 that I can think of) out there. Can you post a pic of the one you have? I have one that matches the Jiaou “black” (which is pretty hideous as a color — makes her look dead), a Very Cool one that matches TBLeague “suntan” (but I think that one is closer to “old suntan”).

Thanks, Stryker.  I started a separate thread in the General, since the question's quite specifically about the JD bodies and the Alba Sculpt.  I have, indeed, included a few photos, as well.

I look forward to your response there.  

Guv, I'm not sure what to make of JD's product coding.  I feel fortunate that the one I'd ordered is compatible with Head Sculpts that match TBL's "Suntan" bodies.  I had been under the impression that all those "New, European" models were the same skin tone, but evidently, that's not the case.  Also, she has non-detachable feet, which seems somewhat out-of-step, if you'll pardon the pun.  

Thanks for those suggestions on retailers, too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum