OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Order VSTOYS 1/6 Warrior Metal Weapon Cabinet Locker Suitable for all styles
Ratio: 1/6
Size: length 15cm width 7cm height 34cm
material: metal
Book a customer to send two hanging baskets! (Does not include weapon accessories and dolls shown in the figure)
Cut-off time: January 22, 2019
Shipping time: first quarter of 2019
VSTOYS 1/12 The cabinet 18XG34
1/6
The material:metal
Scheduled stop time: January 22, 2019
The delivery time: In the first quarter of 2019
The article number:18XG34A 18XG34B

diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10190410
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10190610
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10190910
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10191010
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10191210
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10191410
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10191510
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10191711
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10191710
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10191810
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10191910
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192048
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192110
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192210
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192211
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192310
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192410
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192510
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192511
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192610
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192710
diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket 10192810

#newproduct #VSToys #Locker #cabinet #accessory #diorama

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Nice! Even without being a diorama piece, they could come in very handy. They look robust enough to store accessories in when I move.

CHEERS!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love it, too. This type of thing is fairly rare and usually quite expensive. Lets hope this new one changes things.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Welp... gonna get me 2 of those, if price is within range. They seem really solid.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Looks like $50 each, which is not too bad at all. I'll probably grab 1 of each color. Actually can't wait for them to come in, and I think they'll be great for photoshoots. I'm excited!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Looks like $50 each, which is not too bad at all.  I'll probably grab 1 of each color.  Actually can't wait for them to come in, and I think they'll be great for photoshoots.  I'm excited!

Timewalker has them up for $42.99. I'm tempted, but honestly... I just don't know what I'd do with them. I have too many figures as it is, and I'm starting to have to rotate the ones I have on display. I'd love to be able to do dioramas like you do, but... Where to put all this stuff...? I'm tempted to sell off a bunch of things just so I can keep the ones I really, REALLY, like, and make room for some dios. I don't know. This hobby is beyond addicting. So many cool things out there, and I've been getting more and more into custom figures (like THAT'S cheap). Where to draw the line...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

diorama - NEW PRODUCT:  VSTOYS new 1/6 soldiers with metal weapons cabinet lockers suitable for military whole blockade, scheduled to send metal hanging basket C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
They just look like robust storage to me, doubt I'd use them for a diorama.

CHEERS!

blackpool

blackpool
that's one nice piece at a quite reasonable price!!! I'm very tempted to get at least a couple to make a proper armory for my punisher or black widow, but it also could make a nice locker's room diorama... Ok I need them :p

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Stryker2011 wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Looks like $50 each, which is not too bad at all.  I'll probably grab 1 of each color.  Actually can't wait for them to come in, and I think they'll be great for photoshoots.  I'm excited!

Timewalker has them up for $42.99. I'm tempted, but honestly... I just don't know what I'd do with them. I have too many figures as it is, and I'm starting to have to rotate the ones I have on display. I'd love to be able to do dioramas like you do, but... Where to put all this stuff...? I'm tempted to sell off a bunch of things just so I can keep the ones I really, REALLY, like, and make room for some dios. I don't know. This hobby is beyond addicting. So many cool things out there, and I've been getting more and more into custom figures (like THAT'S cheap). Where to draw the line...

Oh man, I appreciate the heads up!  I'm always up to save a couple $$, and I'll have to order from them.  

And I agree man, this hobby can be brutal.  I wish I had MORE room.  As it is now, I have figures kinda spread throughout the house, but the main stuff (especially most of the custom figures) are in glass cases in the living room.  I have a small room where I shoot most of my photos that's great because it has 2 walls of windows, and gets great light most of the day. And while I have a few small background elements in the display cases, all my dioramas are really modular, there are only a few things set up in my photo room at a time, and I just have piles of interchangeable elements sitting around back there.  I so badly want to have more of the dioramas on display in the rest of the house, and set up all the time.  But 1st, they're totally unfinished on the outside, and are just insulation foam or plywood.  The 2nd problem is, they get HUGE.  I'm working on a garage now that's 4' wide, 3' tall, and 2 feet deep!  The cool part is, while it's being built as an inside environment, I plan to be able to change the base, and have it work for outside street scenes as well.  But after all the time and effort, I really do want to have it out on display all the time.

But I'll always be the one to encourage you to continue down the custom path.  I actually got into 1/6 because I wanted to do custom figures, and 1/6 seemed like there was the most versatile stuff to kitbash, as well as a scale that worked well incorporating different materials.  It really is by far the most satisfying part of the hobby for me.  I do pick up commercial releases, but I find I spend a lot more on parts and pieces, as well as SO much time.  But man, it's always feels worth it.

http://reverendspooky.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum