OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 Hollywood beauty star head carving [GC024] [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]PRODUCT:

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

Adeno

I wonder who she's supposed to be.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Most think it’s supposed to be Anne Hathaway. I don’t see it, but...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

gactoys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 Hollywood beauty star head carving [GC024] [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]PRODUCT:  C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Could this be intended to represent Julia Roberts? If so, not exactly spot on, but still might be useful for some bashes.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
That is another really nice head from Gactoys.  I like their stuff in general (although the last one I got, they eyes were a bit wonky and I ended up repainting).  Thinking maybe Felicia Day?

gactoys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 Hollywood beauty star head carving [GC024] [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]PRODUCT:  1487171373_felicia-day-height-weight-body-measurements

http://reverendspooky.com

shazzdan

shazzdan
I think they were trying to do Julia Roberts but they didn't quite nail it.

brazybear

brazybear
I can tell it's Anne Hatheway from the nose.

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I agree. Definitely Anne Hathaway.
Can't decide if B or C...

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

I was thinking it was Lady Gaga from A Star Is Born.

CHEERS!

navetsea

to me she looks like Famke Janssen

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Mmmm, nah, I'm pretty sure it's Gaga.

CHEERS!

brazybear

brazybear
1000% Anne Hathaway.  The nose and jaw are your biggest giveaways.  

If it wasn't for the nose I'd say it could also be Famke Janssen.

gactoys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 Hollywood beauty star head carving [GC024] [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]PRODUCT:  Untitl11

PureEnergy

brazybear wrote:1000% Anne Hathaway.  The nose and jaw are your biggest giveaways.  

If it wasn't for the nose I'd say it could also be Famke Janssen.

gactoys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 Hollywood beauty star head carving [GC024] [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]PRODUCT:  Untitl11

I see a morph, but I agree that the nose, jaw, and perhaps the cheekbones do somewhat resemble Ms. Hathaway…  

Perhaps also a bit of this:  

gactoys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 Hollywood beauty star head carving [GC024] [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]PRODUCT:  Kb110

PS:  I dig your GIF, brazybear.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Well, if you want Gaga or Anne, she'll do, LOL!

CHEERS!

brazybear

brazybear
PureEnergy wrote:
PS:  I dig your GIF, brazybear.

Thank you! Robyn was my first figure in this new age of unbelievably realistic figures (used to collect CY Girls/Blue Box figures). I really wanted to do more stopmotion but it was just too much work. But the little I was able to do is here if anyone wants to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyNG0cGP9hQ

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
brazybear wrote: I really wanted to do more stopmotion but it was just too much work.

Aww, man. That’s, too bad. I was really hoping someday we’d see more. That was pretty cool. Thanks for the link.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

gactoys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 Hollywood beauty star head carving [GC024] [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]PRODUCT:  C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
This is the Type-C. I also ordered the Type-B (wavy brunette for an Agent99 bash) but still hasn't arrived.

The stupidly light-skinned TBL S23B won't do for me Mad  I think i'll go with the PopToys suntan body with seamless elbows/knees.

gactoys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 Hollywood beauty star head carving [GC024] [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]PRODUCT:  Gac-an10

I used colored pencils to darken around the eyes and also extend the sides of her lips a bit.
gactoys - NEW PRODUCT: GACTOYS: 1/6 Hollywood beauty star head carving [GC024] [A, B, C, D, E, 5 models]PRODUCT:  Gac-an11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum