OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19490410
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19490610

TBLeague 1/6th Scale NARAMA HUNTRESS OF MEN Action Figure

Item No: PL2018-139
Bar Code: 0614614988717

Narama, the Huntress of Men. During the ancient times of mankind, more than 5,000 years ago, the Undying ruled the world.
Among these demonic creatures bred by Arkhalla, the Undying Queen of Ur, there was one with no equal.
One who became a legend across these bloodstained lands of Sumer. Narama,
The queen's most powerful weapon, was the strongest Undying ever created by Arkhalla. But deep in her heart,
Narama concealed a dark secret she kept hidden for two hundred years.
Her love for Bel, the Great Warlord of Ur... and her hatred for her Queen.

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TBLeague female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
4) 1 x headscarf
5) 1 x bikini top
6) 1 x skirt with belt
7) 1 x right shoulder armor
Cool 1 x shoulder strap
9) 2 x armlets
10) 2 x forearm armors
11) 1 x thigh band
12) 2 x calf armors
13) 1 pair x feet with shoes
14) 1 x quiver
15) 1 x bow
16) 6 x arrows
17) 1 x sickle sword
18) 1 x base

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.6kg
Measurements: 24.5cm * 11.5cm * 38cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 10.6kg
Measurements: 51cm * 39cm * 40cm

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19490810
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19490910
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19491110
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19491210
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19491310
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19491410
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19491510
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19491610
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19491710
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19491810
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19492010
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19492110
fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) 19492210

#newproduct #TBLeague #Narama #HuntressofMen #female #comicbook #fantasy

brassco

brassco
Phicen should start a strip column...I would love the stories being told with all of their products (so far) with such an high quality photoshopped art. This might even spike more interest, if possible!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the head sculpt and some of the weaponry.

PitViper

PitViper
Very cool headsculpt, looks good for military/PMC bashes.

Ovy

Ovy
She must be a very skilled archer - who else would have found and hit the weak spot of the red woman's armour?

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
She does look really good, I like her and I think she would fit in really nicely with my other figures.

My main question is what is Arkhalla Queen of Vampires doing outside in the bright sunlight?

It's not like she's an alien Vampire like Vampirella.

brassco

brassco
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:She does look really good, I like her and I think she would fit in really nicely with my other figures.

My main question is what is Arkhalla Queen of Vampires doing outside in the bright sunlight?

from the background, it seems they are fighting either during sunset or sunrise. Either case, proved ominous for either ladies...

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Quite nice!

CHEERS!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
There’s quite a few nice accessories in this set, but that HS is gorgeous.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

fantasy - NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague New: 1/6 Huntress of Men - Archer NARAMA (PL2018-139) C8485110

MerylAkiba

Is it me or does the head sculpt look similar to Red Sonja 1.0 and Sparta 1.0 but with rounder cheeks?

I kind of prefer the plastic weapons as oppose to the metal ones. this looks like a great figure.

BARTON5

BARTON5
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:She does look really good, I like her and I think she would fit in really nicely with my other figures.

In the comics, it shows clearly that Arkhalla is immune to sunlight. She was the first Undying ever created, so her powers are much stronger than all the others, including walking in daylight.

But I agree they messed up with the sun in the background because although it does not affect Arkhalla, it would affect Narama, who is also an Undying/vampire and not immune to sunlight.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ah... well shame on them for not being consistent with their source! Smile

BARTON5

BARTON5
GubernatorFan wrote:Ah... well shame on them for not being consistent with their source! Smile

I read ARH has a new line coming out soon where they re-designed all the characters to look like if they were part of a live-action movie, so the costumes are more realistic and less comic book. Narama is the first character they will release, and TBLeague might get the rights for this new line as well.

Diana

Diana
BARTON5 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Ah... well shame on them for not being consistent with their source! Smile

I read ARH has a new line coming out soon where they re-designed all the characters to look like if they were part of a live-action movie, so the costumes are more realistic and less comic book.  Narama is the first character they will release, and TBLeague might get the rights for this new line as well.  

Ooh! That's a figure I'd sure be interested in!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum