OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying to kitbash Mile 22

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trying to kitbash Mile 22 Empty Trying to kitbash Mile 22 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:46 pm

PitViper

PitViper
If you haven't watched the movie I strongly recommend it: very good action scenes (firefights and fistfights) and a cool & unexpected plot twist. I'm trying to bash both main characters (James Silva/Mark Wahlberg & Alice Kerr/Lauren Cohan).

However, I've gotten stuck with two issues: the lack of decent HS that resemble the actors, and finding decent coats/jackets for them. It seems that the only available Wahlberg HS is the one from Mini Times (huge & unusable unless bought with the body), As for Miss Cohan, Í don't even know where to begin; nothing that I've seen comes even close.

The two black jackets worn by the characters are also a problem, as I can't find any out there that come close. It seems to me every jacket made in 1:6 is a hoodie...

What do you people think? Is this doable without a huge investment?

2Trying to kitbash Mile 22 Empty Re: Trying to kitbash Mile 22 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:30 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I haven't seen the film, but there have been a few Marky Mark heads out there. I used one for my old M30+M31 review.

Trying to kitbash Mile 22 Mwm31a10

Trying to kitbash Mile 22 Mwm31b10

3Trying to kitbash Mile 22 Empty Re: Trying to kitbash Mile 22 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:47 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
About 4 years ago, Kumik did a HS that was supposed to be based on Lauren, but it was limited and only available directly from there sister site (which I don’t think exists anymore).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Trying to kitbash Mile 22 Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

4Trying to kitbash Mile 22 Empty Re: Trying to kitbash Mile 22 on Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:23 am

PitViper

PitViper
GubernatorFan wrote:I haven't seen the film, but there have been a few Marky Mark heads out there. I used one for my old M30+M31 review.

That is quite a good rendition of Mr. W. A thorough search of the usual 1:6 vendors & eBay yielded zilch though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum