OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lordoftherings - Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts. Empty Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts. Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:38 pm

peter the painter

lordoftherings - Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts. 40536016135_d130a1e3a9_cthumbnail_IMG_0991 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

lordoftherings - Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts. 40536016085_7027c4cd41_cthumbnail_IMG_0992 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

lordoftherings - Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts. 41428189251_c8b68ac1b8_cthumbnail_IMG_0983 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

lordoftherings - Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts. 40536015975_f0a2cdbb54_cthumbnail_IMG_0995 by Peter Miles, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Peter.

#lotr #lordoftherings #custom #head #dwarf #male

scalawag

scalawag
Vey nicely done mate, those look great. Cool Cool Cool

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow. I don't remember Gloin much, but Thorin looks awesome!

dadrab

dadrab
Spectacular, Peter.

I've been watching your stuff for a long time now and you keep getting better and better.

Very well done.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Excellent work, Peter. Really well done. If I remember correctly, haven’t you done all 13 of the Dwarves at some other point? I could be mistaken, but I thought you had. Thanks for posting.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

lordoftherings - Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts. C8485110

peter the painter

Thanks for your comments guys, this is my second run at the Dwarfs, never got to see the first ones completed.

Cheers,

Peter.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
He's doing them for me! Guess what my next WIP thread will be about... Wink Gloin is Gimli's father.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:He's doing them for me! Guess what my next WIP thread will be about... Wink Gloin is Gimli's father.

I was wondering if the projects were related. Would have been cool to have these little treasures mass produced and available for purchase.

I have long forgotten their names, but there were two dwarves who were brothers, and one of them (who had a thing going on with an elf) was referred to as the "hot dwarf" by my female friends. Is that the one? Wink

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:He's doing them for me! Guess what my next WIP thread will be about... Wink Gloin is Gimli's father.

I was wondering if the projects were related. Would have been cool to have these little treasures mass produced and available for purchase.

I have long forgotten their names, but there were two dwarves who were brothers, and one of them (who had a thing going on with an elf) was referred to as the "hot dwarf" by my female friends. Is that the one? Wink

No, Thorin is definitely one of the better looking ones by human standards and Elvish standards I guess too but you mean Kili. He's also the only one without facial hair so that says a lot for most mainstream girls'/women's tastes....

lordoftherings - Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts. 2nnHXdN

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
shovelchop81 wrote:I guess too but you mean Kili

I think you are correct.

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
GubernatorFan wrote:
shovelchop81 wrote:I guess too but you mean Kili

I think you are correct.

I know I am, I saw all kinds of girl 'crush' threads on him while looking for reference pics! Laughing Personally I think his brother Fili looks much cooler with his Viking braided tashes and beard!

lordoftherings - Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts. IyD8D45

Here's "The Rock Stars" of the Dwarves! Laughing

lordoftherings - Thorin and Gloin, finished head sculpts. DgEZQQm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Pretty cool Peter!

Thank you for posting/sharing!

blackpool

blackpool
very impressive work on both of them! Perfectly nailed!

dadrab

dadrab
shovelchop81 wrote:He's doing them for me! Guess what my next WIP thread will be about... Wink

I had wondered...

This is going to be an epic project. Knowing, however, who's behind it gives me confidence the whole project will come to fruition and I can't wait to see the results.

Damn cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum