OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Features:

One(1) new strong body with over 30 points of articulation for male
nine(9) hands (include interchangeable hands)
Two(2)sticks

One(1) backdrop
One(1) figure bracket
One(1) nocturnal garments

One(1) pair of baggy pants
One(1) pair of stick sleeve
One(1) pair of nocturnal boots

One(1) mask

One(1) waistband

HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure 1-528x14
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure 2-528x14
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure 3-528x14
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure 4-528x14
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure 5-528x14
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure 6-528x14
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure 7-528x14
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure 8-528x14
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure 9-528x14
HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure 10-52814

#newproduct #HotHeart #DarkWarrior #Netflix #TV #male #Marvel

JohnByng

I assume this is based on a character from a comic or graphic novel? It seems a bit odd that he is wearing a tea cosy on his head and contrary to custom, it covers his eyes but not his lower face!

I wonder if he is wearing a onesy under his trousers? In which case why not give him a spandex suit rather than a spandex top half and baggy trousers below? Its madness!

Still, I might get it for some of the items Smile

Ovy

Ovy
That's an unofficial Daredevil from the Netflix series. Before he got his fancy red superhero costume he went full black ninja. He is blind anyway that's why he covers his eyes.
Mr. Matt because of his real name 'Matt Murdock'

Peaches

Peaches
LOL, funny assessment, JohnByng. First season was good, but the chemistry was better between the side kick and the girl who is supposed to be the hero's love interest??? Haven't watched the second season yet??

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another neat but simple set. I suppose it would resonate best with the show's fans, but some of it might be useful for kitbashing.

blackpool

blackpool
the likeness is not very strong but I'll probably grab him, I love that Netflix did use that early suit for the character, it actually comes from a graphic novel about the origins of daredevil wrote by Frank Miller and titled "the man without fear"

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Peaches wrote:LOL, funny assessment, JohnByng.  First season was good, but the chemistry was better between the side kick and the girl who is supposed to be the hero's love interest???  Haven't watched the second season yet??

Brutal! (But yeah, kinda true).  I like the show, and the supporting cast definitely was where it shone.  Deborah Ann Woll is adorable and super talented, so I'm always glad to see her get strong roles.  I didn't know Elden Henson before this, but I couldn't imagine a better choice for Foggy.  Charlie Cox was an ok Matt Murdock.  It's well worth coming back to season 2.  Jon Bernthal steals the show as the Punisher, and elevates the show into must see territory.  

blackpool wrote:the likeness is not very strong but I'll probably grab him, I love that Netflix did use that early suit for the character, it actually comes from a graphic novel about the origins of daredevil wrote by Frank Miller and titled "the man without fear"

And huge props to Netflix for doing their research and incorporating that!  I agree the likeness isn't great.  Would like to see some closer pics, but I think the detail just isn't up to the standards we're used to seeing lately.

I noticed they don't list a 2nd head, but what looks like a removable mask. Which usually I'm all for, but it's going to look a lot weirder over the sculpted hair than it does in these promo picks.  Unless I'm just missing something.

http://reverendspooky.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ahaha, so funny to see this here! I randomly encountered this on ebay the other day and immediately sent it to my friend (who is huge fan of the Netflix DD and Punisher series), and we LOL'd for like ten minutes straight over him being referred to as 'Mr. Matt'. XD

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

JohnByng

Thanks to Ovy and Peaches I just ordered the first season on DVD (I know, I am old!).
So if I hate it then it is all your fault! Smile

JohnByng

Five episodes in and I have to say thanks again! I am really enjoying this series. It is well written, refreshingly violent and well acted. Maybe the figure has a place in my organization after all!

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Your name should be changed to JohnBinge now. Smile

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
rollotomasi wrote:Your name should be changed to JohnBinge now. Smile

OOOOHHHHH!

HotHeart - NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart FD007 1/6 Scale The Dark Warrior action figure Giphy

JohnByng

rollotomasi wrote:Your name should be changed to JohnBinge now. Smile

Good one! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum