OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lady Death's Christmas present and part 02 The Conclusion New photos on 1/10/2019

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Hmmm... are we going to see Herc in the middle of the obligatory harem scene...?

BAD WOLF-787

Stryker2011 wrote:Hmmm... are we going to see Herc in the middle of the obligatory harem scene...?

Thanks Stryker2011, well probably not. Smile

Peaches

Naughty Hercules Very Happy

BAD WOLF-787

Peaches wrote:Naughty Hercules Very Happy

Thanks Peaches, most definitely. Very Happy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That's a really fun set up you have for them -- do you mind me asking where you got those pillars?? (or did you make them?)

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
skywalkersaga wrote:That's a really fun set up you have for them -- do you mind me asking where you got those pillars?? (or did you make them?)

Thank you skywalkersaga, the pillars are from Hobby Lobby and they are 13 3/4" Roman Pillars for wedding cake toppers.

https://www.hobbylobby.com/search/?text=+13+3%2F4%22+Roman+Pillars&quickview=48086

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ahh, thanks! I am originally from the US , but living in the UK for the last decade or so I always forget about Hobby Lobby......... I do miss the randomly huge selection of things one can find there. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
skywalkersaga wrote:Ahh, thanks! I am originally from the US , but living in the UK for the last decade or so I always forget about Hobby Lobby......... I do miss the randomly huge selection of things one can find there. ;p

Your welcome, yep they are a great place, Hobby Lobby is one of my favorite places for looking for items for my figures.

PureEnergy

Well, I can’t say that I feel much sympathy for Herc - but add the matter of attending to the satisfaction of this lot to his List of Labors, certainly…

Wink

And I’d never have suspected Lady Death to have such enthusiastic interest in philanthropy...  

LOL.  Entertaining farce, Bad Wolf.  Thanks for the show.  

Great props in that Command Center, also.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
PureEnergy wrote:Well, I can’t say that I feel much sympathy for Herc - but add the matter of attending to the satisfaction of this lot to his List of Labors, certainly…

Wink

And I’d never have suspected Lady Death to have such enthusiastic interest in philanthropy...  

LOL.  Entertaining farce, Bad Wolf.  Thanks for the show.  

Great props in that Command Center, also.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you liked my story and the dioramas. Yep I think he has his work cut out for him this time.

Well Lady Death might be regretting her generosity by now?

Your welcome.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Story. thanks for the Entertainment ! Ah , now there is a Man in the Ladys den Very Happy

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Ephiane wrote:Great Story. thanks for the Entertainment ! Ah , now there is a Man in the Ladys den Very Happy

Thank you Ephiane I'm glad you liked it. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum