OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NOW, I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO GET THEIR HOPES UP THAT I'M GOING TO START MAKING A TON OF NON 1/6TH SCALE "NEW PRODUCT" THREADS, BUT I THOUGHT THESE WERE TOO COOL NOT TO SHARE.

Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19030410
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19031210
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19031710
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19032310

Dynamic 8ction Heroes|015 Toy Story Buzz Lightyear

Release Date: 2019 Q3
/
Designed and Manufactured under license by Beast Kingdom
/
7-inch Buzz Lightyear Action Figure from Toy story
Up to 20 points of articulation
/
Three (3) Interchangeable faces with 'movable-eyes' feature including:
Smiley face
Happy face
Poker face
/
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
One (1) pair of flying gesture hands
/
One (1) pair detachable wings

One (1) Exclusive stand
/
''To Infinity & Beyond'', Buzz Lightyear says as he makes his first jump into Andy's busy room, showing his new friends that he is a real 'Space Ranger' sent from Star Command, and of course to Woody's bemusement he succeeds!
Beast Kingdom warmly presents the first in the range of highly realistic Disney characters, continuing the Dynamic 8ction Heroes line of highly detailed figures. The DAH-015: Toy Story Buzz Lightyear action figure is a fully articulable Toy Story re-creation of the honorable and Steadfast character.
A fan favorite, for over 20 years, Buzz still looks as dashing and committed to protecting his friends as ever.
Take flight with a set of detachable wings and replicable flying gesture hands, giving Buzz the confidence, he needs to successfully complete his mission.
Need to defeat the evil arch nemesis and on / off farther Zorg? Fear not Space Cadets, the replaceable fists allow Buzz to get deep into the action, and with three replaceable faces, you can enjoy all of his moods from happy to super serious!

At 7inches tall and with up 20 point of articulation, even in the toes, the DAH-015 is the perfect size for serious collectors looking recreate, with accuracy some of Toy Story's amazing moments.
So don't miss your chance on taking Buzz and the DAH Woody home together and have your very own set of 'Toy Stories'!

NOTICE:
<Actual product may slightly differ from image shown>
<Product details can be subject to change without prior notice>

Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19032810
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19033510
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19034210
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19034810
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19035510
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19035910
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19040810
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19041610

Dynamic 8ction Heroes|016 Toy Story Woody

Release Date: 2019 Q3
/
Designed and Manufactured under license by Beast Kingdom
/
8-inch Woody Action Figure from Toy Story
Up to 20 points of articulation
/
Three (3) Interchangeable faces with 'movable-eyes' feature including:
Cheeky grin face
Happy face
Poker face
/
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
One (1) pair of gunshot gesture hands
/
One (1) Cowboy hat
/
One (1) Exclusive stand
/
Sheriff Woody Pride, Andy's 'pride' and joy, is one of the most lovable cowboys this side of a 'poisoned waterhole'! With a little help from his friends, Woody is always ready to save the day with a cheeky smile, and keep Andy's loveable gang of toys safe!
Beast Kingdom warmly presents the first in the range of highly realistic Disney characters, continuing the Dynamic 8ction Heroes line of highly detailed figures. The DAH-016: Toy Story Woody action figure is a fully articulable Toy Story 3 re-creation of the warm- Hearted cowboy.
As Andy's favorite toy, Woody still bears his owners signature on the base of his articulable foot, making this 8inch action figure a real keepsake! Woody is always up to mischief however, so with 20 points of articulation and a replaceable Cowboy hat as well as Pointy gunshot hands, he is able to quickly tell his foes to 'reach for the sky!

Speaking of mischief, Woody's three replaceable faces, including one special version bearing a surprisingly cheeky grin, means collectors can have him ready for any fun day out with the Toy Story gang, including his best friend and ally Buzz!
So don't miss you chance at getting this DAH Woody as well as the Space Ranger Buzz, the dynamic duo out to save all collectors' days and hearts!

NOTICE:
<Actual product may slightly differ from image shown>
<Product details can be subject to change without prior notice>

Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19061210
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19062110
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19062910
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19063910
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19064710
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19070410
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19072710
Animated - NEW PRODUCT: Beast Kingdom: Toy Story - Buzz Lightyear & Woody (DAH015/6) 19073410

#newproduct #BeastKingdom #ToyStory #BuzzLightyear #Woody #movie #animated #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
How appropriate! These are meant to be toys, so there we go.

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

They do look good, now it's all down to price and availability.

CHEERS!

Peaches

Peaches
My youngest daughter was born after the movies and fell in love with her older sibling's Woody. There were two in the house, and she HAD to have them all the time, LOL. I still have them. I wonder if I should buy this cute figure for her as she kind of seems over 'em now that she's an adult, LOL. Still, any excuse to buy... ugh! bounce

blackpool

blackpool
ok I need them nooooooooow!!!

doodlehobby

I think I'll stick with my Revoltech Toy Story gang (Woody, Buzz and Jessie). These look off for me and the Revoltech resemble the characters better. The sepia versions of them are cool too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum