OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I had this DC Direct Deluxe figure sitting in the box for years of the Classic Flash figure. I finally got around to turn it in to something different and came up with Doc Samson. Please enjoy the pictures.

First few pics are a size comparison.
Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 31835789477_585179dbeb_bDSC05348 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 32901858348_8eee582d4d_bDSC05349 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The presence
Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 31835789187_b7616e7b21_bDSC05350 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 32901858118_43f23330a5_zDSC05351 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 31835788937_c1833225e9_bDSC05352 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Action and posabiblty
Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 32901857908_2ed2e36151_bDSC05353 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 31835788657_506c790c32_bDSC05354 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 32901857688_931b9494eb_bDSC05355 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 31835788407_12c01bc311_bDSC05356 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very cool. Good use of that outfit and head sculpt.

I have to ask: when are we going to see all of your custom super-heroes in one massive picture? You’ve made so many I can’t remember them all.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

blackpool

blackpool
Indeed very cool custom!!! What a brilliant idea to use chris hemsworth, he makes a very convincing doc Samson! I remember him better with short sleeves Tshirt, but with those wrists bracelets the long sleeves work mych better!

Stryker2011 wrote:
I have to ask: when are we going to see all of your custom super-heroes in one massive picture? You’ve made so many I can’t remember them all.

I second that!!! Give us some infinity war or secret wars massive group shot!!!

Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 250px-Secretwars1

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very well done. And great conversion job on the head sculpt. Now you got me thinking... do I want to mess with one of my Thor heads? Smile

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Very cool. Good use of that outfit and head sculpt.

I think that would be cool and fun to do, but to be honest, since I make so many custom, find space is getting harder all the time. I'll just have to settle for the pictures I'm currently doing. If that ever changes my friend, then I hope I can do it as well as Blackpool.

blackpool wrote:Indeed very cool custom!!! What a brilliant idea to use chris hemsworth, he makes a very convincing doc Samson! I remember him better with short sleeves T-shirt, but with those wrists bracelets the long sleeves work much better!

I second that!!! Give us some infinity war or secret wars massive group shot!!!

Another Custom By AFM "Doc Samson" (Pic Heavy) 250px-Secretwars1

That would be so great to do. I bet you will beat me to it buddy.

GubernatorFan wrote:Very well done. And great conversion job on the head sculpt. Now you got me thinking... do I want to mess with one of my Thor heads? Smile

Thanks brother. It so funny. This was not even close to what I had planned. I was going to use a completely different head and buy a green wig. I put it together and hates it. Then I remembered the Chris H. head I just got in. Used a Sharpie green marker on a small part and it actually worked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum