OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Frank Castle, known as the Punisher, got his hands on a War Machine suit of armor and waged a one-man war against crime. He can not only deal with injustice in the most permanent ways possible, he can do so without fear of damage from conventional weapons. He’s unstoppable. He’s over-powered. Now the whole world is on edge as Punisher has the means to travel long and far to find targets to be punished.

Inspired by the popular game MARVEL Future Fight, Hot Toys is excited to introduce the eagerly awaited 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) collectible figure specially made from diecast material.

Standing approximately 32.5cm in height, the collectible figure is expertly crafted based on the appearance of The Punisher in the game. It features a newly developed head sculpt and an interchangeable highly-detailed helmeted head with LED light-up function, metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects, LED light-up repuslors, a mini-gun on shoulder with an ammo belt, an articulated back-mounted shoulder cannon, attachable real-like thrust fire effect accessories and a specially designed figure stand!

Punishing bad guys with a high-tech suit of armor, the ruthless vigilante will blast his way into your very first Marvel Future Fight collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEVGM33D28
PRODUCT NAMETHE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 32.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESMETALLIC BLACK AND SILVER COLORED ARMOR WITH WHITE SKULL MOTIFS AND WEATHERING EFFECTS, FOUR REAL-LIKE THRUST FIRE EFFECT ACCESSORIES
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY VIVA LAI. ARMOR PAINED BY LOK HO
HEAD PAINTED BY VIVA LAI
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale The Punisher (War Machine Armor) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Punisher in Marvel Future Fight
- One (1) interchangeable helmeted head with LED light-up function and skull pattern (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of The Punisher in the game
- Game-accurate facial expression and skin texture
- Highly detailed hair sculpture
- Approximately 32.5 cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic black and silver colored armor with white skull motifs and weathering effects
- One (1) detachable chest armor to reveal interior mechanical design
- One (1) pair of built-in shoulder missile launchers
- One (1) pair of forearm armor (missile firing)
- Two (2) sets of interchangeable forearm inner armor (normal and missile firing)
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of missile firing hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
Weapons:
- One (1) articulated shoulder-mounted mini-gun
- One (1) articulated back-mounted shoulder cannon

Accessories:
- Four (4) real-like thrust fire effect accessories (attachable to the shoulder and forearm mounted weapons)
- One (1) ammo belt for mini-gun
- Specially designed figure stand with game logo and interchangeable graphic card

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Viva Lai
- Head Painted by Viva Lai
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Armor Painted by Lok Ho

Release date: Approximate Q1 – Q2, 2020

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

©️ 2019 Marvel.
©️ 2019 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1304
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2174
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3153
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4140
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5137
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6133
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7129
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8121
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9119
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10111
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11114
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12102
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1384
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1478
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1570
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1670
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1763
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1857
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1950
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2045
Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2175

#newproduct #HotToys #Marvel #Punisher #WarMachine #male #comicbook #videogame #FutureFight

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like a very cool set, but then again I am not really familiar with the game.

JohnByng

Looks quite sexy - sort of Punisher meets Iron Man. But as I am not a fan of Iron Man (the character irritates me) I will probably pass.

MerylAkiba

It looks just like the app game model, kind like a combo of War Machine IM2 and CW. I kind of want to get the head sculpt to make Guts from berserk

If they were going to make Future Fight characters, I wish they should of made Amadeus Cho (Monsters unleash version) or Luna Snow

Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C3chTZHWIAE95nG

Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 035b93f2c903ee9827a2da034ae94890

ravrohan

That design is pretty sick, I love it. I saw pictures but I thought it was from something in the comics.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
For the first time I'm extremely tempted on buying a Hot Toys. I'm almost POing. The price was something that always stopped me but I'm inclined to open an exception to this figure.
It's freakin badass. I've always loved how the Hot Toys Iron Man figures looked like (mostly War Machine) though I think they exageratted on that line, making 20 or 30 different versions... and still going on. This merge of the Punisher with War Machine is sick and spot-on to every detail. The painting, the HS, the firing weapon effects... I'm sold.

(insert "Shut up and take my money" meme here)

I just keep on thinking one thing... how damaging for your hearing is a machine gun firing right beside your ear?

JohnByng

Something keeps making me come back and look again at this. It draws me.

I feel my willpower slipping.

However, I do see one major problem with it (I think). Am I right in supposing that a man (rather than a cyber-man) is meant to occupy this armour? If so then his groin needs a bit of attention as the large ball-sockets and empty space between them shows poor design.

If this is expensive I might not want to try to dismantle it and attempt to insert black-garmented legs.

Am I a coward? Maybe that is exactly what I should try to do?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
JohnByng wrote:Something keeps making me come back and look again at this. It draws me.

However, I do see one major problem with it (I think). Am I right in supposing that a man (rather than a cyber-man) is meant to occupy this armour? If so then his groin needs a bit of attention as the large ball-sockets and empty space between them shows poor design.

If this is expensive I might not want to try to dismantle it and attempt to insert black-garmented legs.

$392.00 USD. Does that help...?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Videogame - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT THE PUNISHER (WAR MACHINE ARMOR) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Welp... I will keep on HotToyless... waaaaaay too expensive, strangely expensive even for a HotToys. If it is for me to spend that kind of money, I would rather get the second batch of Valhalla Vikings set from CooModel. Third world problems, neat.

JohnByng

Stryker2011 wrote:
JohnByng wrote:Something keeps making me come back and look again at this. It draws me.

$392.00 USD. Does that help...?

Holy Moola, Batman! That is a mountain of pennies!

Once again, cowardice is its own reward as it rides off into the sunset. Yeeeha!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum