OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride 2v2EbvpKjxAChVkHosted on Fotki
{Lady Death} I meant hang on to my waist!

 Thank You for looking
 
Comments are always welcomed
 
 Bad Wolf

#fantasy, #female, #humor, #tbleague


_________________
One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride 2v2J6CKfFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Peaches

Peaches
Does that bike really have lights in it? Or is that photoshoped? Her hand maiden looks rather horrified Very Happy

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Peaches wrote:Does that bike really have lights in it?  Or is that photoshoped?  Her hand maiden looks rather horrified Very Happy

Thank you Peaches, the bike has built in LED lights and there is a off/ on switch underneath the bike, yep I think her hand maiden
 was quite terrified at the time.


_________________
One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride 2v2J6CKfFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Peaches

Peaches
Oooh, love it!  Super awesome bike Very Happy Reminds me of Good Omens (if you've never read it, you're missing out!) And the riders of the apocalypse War

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great bike. I have one of those, as well. I ordered the one with the blue flame, but ended up with the orange (not sure what happened there -- but sending it back to Hong Kong was going to be expensive, so I didn't bother trying to exchange it).

Surprised Lady D isn't throwing her off the bike for inappropriate hand placement -- not to mention those claws digging in.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride Bnp4ba10
Credit to greygoose for the signature card

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Surprised Lady D isn't throwing her off the bike for inappropriate hand placement -- not to mention those claws digging in.

LOL, good one. Great bike, too.


_________________
I'll be back!
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This is highly amusing. And the fact that they are going on their terror-ride through such bucolic scenery makes even more so. XD


_________________
"The happy ending of the fairy tale, the myth, and the divine comedy of the soul, is to be read,
not as a contradiction, but as a transcendence of the universal tragedy of man."

Focusing on the Prequels, Clone Wars, and Original Trilogy eras (NO 'sequels', thanks!)
https://the-far-bright-center.tumblr.com/

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for the great Picture ! But, Oh no. The Girl in the back drives without Helmet Shocked

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Peaches wrote:Oooh, love it!  Super awesome bike Very Happy  Reminds me of Good Omens (if you've never read it, you're missing out!)  And the riders of the apocalypse War

Thanks Peaches and for the heads up on the Good Omens book, I've just watched the Official Trailer with David Tennant (Doctor Who) and
it looks amazing.

Stryker2011 wrote:Great bike. I have one of those, as well. I ordered the one with the blue flame, but ended up with the orange (not sure what happened there -- but sending it back to Hong Kong was going to be expensive, so I didn't bother trying to exchange it).

Surprised Lady D isn't throwing her off the bike for inappropriate hand placement -- not to mention those claws digging in.

Thank you Stryker2011, LOL yep.

GubernatorFan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Surprised Lady D isn't throwing her off the bike for inappropriate hand placement -- not to mention those claws digging in.

LOL, good one. Great bike, too.

Thanks GubernatorFan!  Very Happy

skywalkersaga wrote:This is highly amusing. And the fact that they are going on their terror-ride through such bucolic scenery makes even more so. XD

Thank you skywalkersaga it's very much appreciated.  Very Happy

Ephiane wrote:Thanks for the great Picture ! But, Oh no. The Girl in the back drives without Helmet Shocked

Thank you Ephiane, yep that's very true. Very Happy


_________________
One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride 2v2J6CKfFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

PureEnergy


Peaches wrote:Her hand maiden looks rather horrified Very Happy

"Hand maiden..."  LOL.


Always amusing, Bad Wolf.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
PureEnergy wrote:
Peaches wrote:Her hand maiden looks rather horrified Very Happy

"Hand maiden..."  LOL.


Always amusing, Bad Wolf.

Thank you my friend, I'm glad you liked it. Very Happy

BTW: Have you seen my last thread Part 2 yet?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t1129-lady-death-s-christmas-present-and-part-02-the-conclusion-new-photos-on-1-10-2019


_________________
One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride 2v2J6CKfFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Laughing Fantastic. The bike looks great too! I had no idea it lit up. Very cool.

Peaches, I LOVE Good Omens!!!! Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaimen together is one of the greates collaborations of all time. Have you heard about the upcoming TV adaptation? Quite excited.

BadWolf, I 2nd Peaches recommendation. The book is VERY worth reading. Lets hope the show does it justice.


_________________
www.reverendspooky.com
http://reverendspooky.com

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ReverendSpooky wrote:Laughing  Fantastic.  The bike looks great too!  I had no idea it lit up.  Very cool.

Peaches, I LOVE Good Omens!!!!  Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaimen together is one of the greates collaborations of all time.  Have you heard about the upcoming TV adaptation?  Quite excited.  

BadWolf, I 2nd Peaches recommendation.  The book is VERY worth reading.  Lets hope the show does it justice.  


Thank you my friend it's very much appreciated! My first Hell Cycle from Hasbro didn't light up, I'm liking this second one much better.

I will look into it, the Official Trailer looks really good.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZSXlNRRoGU


_________________
One of Lady Death's maidens very first bike ride 2v2J6CKfFxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum