OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walking Dead

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TV - The Walking Dead Empty The Walking Dead Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:51 pm

blackpool

blackpool
Here are some shots from my walking dead little crew, starting with the main chars Rick n Daryl in the episode "no sanctuary", no need to introduce them any further...

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_01SD

I tried to recreate the talk scene between rick n the governor during the season 3...

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_02

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_04_1

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_05

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_06

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_08

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_09

More recently I grabbed the set to build Carol, the tailoring is very good, and the headsculpt is surprisingly well executed, even if the likeness is not great.

I also reworked the hair of daryl and updated his clothes to the most recent seasons...

TV - The Walking Dead TerminusSD

TV - The Walking Dead Terminus03

TV - The Walking Dead Terminus02

TV - The Walking Dead Terminus04

#custom #diorama #tv #walkingdead

2TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:13 pm

DeltaForceChung

DeltaForceChung
Very cool!

3TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:19 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice shots. Very atmospheric.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

TV - The Walking Dead C8485110

4TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:27 am

ostfront43

ostfront43
Love it! Really cool to see Carol. Which body skin tone did you use to match Carol's head sculpt?

5TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:41 am

MarkEl

Impressive work. I love the moodiness and colour choices. The depth of field on the ones with the Governor in the background are great.

6TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:11 am

scalawag

scalawag
Very nicely done mate, Those scenes look really good.

7TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:24 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
Great pics, and on PB too! I burned my bridges with them ages ago, but hey, if it works for you.

CHEERS!

8TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:43 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautifully done kitbashes and scenes, as always!

9TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:44 pm

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
I don't watch this show but I love this photography and those environments!! Great job!

10TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:26 am

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father
It was good for about the first few seasons, but then it got silly when they introduced the Negan character. He was all anyone could go on about and I got sick of hearing about him and the show. I don't even feel that inclined to get the box sets. I do have the first two seasons of Fear The Walking Dead though, that's a spin off and did look good.

CHEERS!

11TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:12 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Your photos look way more interesting that the actual series blackpool !
The lighting and diorama adds a punch to the pics !

12TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:52 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Really fine work, there.

Your work to the various sculpts and costumes really makes them special.

13TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:25 am

blackpool

blackpool
DeltaForceChung wrote:Very cool!

Thanks a lot Chung!

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice shots. Very atmospheric.

Thanks Stryker

ostfront43 wrote:Love it! Really cool to see Carol. Which body skin tone did you use to match Carol's head sculpt?  

Thanks a lot! I used an old body from hot toys, resident evil Alice if I remember well, I wanted small boobs for Carol, and her skintone matches the old HT color better than their latest figures which are a bit too tanned for Carol

MarkEl wrote:Impressive work.  I love the moodiness and colour choices.  The depth of field on the ones with the Governor in the background are great.

Thanks a lot! I always have more fun shooting a "real" set up or diorama, the depth of field and lighting really bring something to the pictures, harder to capture that on digital edits...

scalawag wrote:Very nicely done mate,  Those scenes look really good.

Thank you Scalawag!

Rogerbee wrote:Great pics, and on PB too! I burned my bridges with them ages ago, but hey, if it works for you.
CHEERS!

Thanks Roger! I was part of the imageshack debacle a decade ago, so when I jumped to photobucket I took a paying membership directly, at that time it was super cheap, they never asked me to pay more to this day so I stay lol

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautifully done kitbashes and scenes, as always!

Thank you very much Gubernator!

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:I don't watch this show but I love this photography and those environments!! Great job!

Many thanks Tankgirlfuzzy, glad you like them!

Allotropos wrote:Your photos look way more interesting that the actual series blackpool !
The lighting and diorama adds a punch to the pics !

Hahaha Thank you for the kind words! I must admit that the show is not as graphically strong as it used to be in the first seasons, they miss the atmosphere they had created at first...

dadrab wrote:Really fine work, there.
Your work to the various sculpts and costumes really makes them special.

Thank you very much for those kind words! Daryl is made from many sources, I again changed his headsculpt for a new one, Rick too was built long before Threezero finally released him, I only grabbed the head and the jacket from them...
On the other side Carol is straight out of the box, except for the weapons that come from my stock

I couldn't resist bringing them on vacation for some outdoor photography, here are some shots with the updated Daryl...

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_10

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_12

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_13

TV - The Walking Dead Walkingdead_14

14TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great outdoor shots. And nice to see you posting again.

15TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:40 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Fantastic scenes, Posing and Photographie ! April ???? I have to search more in the older threads here. I missed some creme toppings

16TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:27 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Great collection.

17TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:03 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
How did I miss these the 1st time around!!! So damn cool. Great atmosphere, and all the backgrounds look awesome!!!

18TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Peaches

Peaches
Wow, I didn't see these yet either Very Happy I can't express how amazed I am. Having been turned on to this show, i literally was watching these scenes within the week and this is amazing!

19TV - The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:59 am

blackpool

blackpool
Ephiane wrote:Fantastic scenes, Posing and Photographie ! April ???? I have to search more in the older threads here. I missed some creme toppings

And I missed your comment the same way lol... Thank you for the "creme topping"! I'll try to put a cherry next time Smile

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Great collection.

Thanks a lot!

ReverendSpooky wrote:How did I miss these the 1st time around!!!  So damn cool.  Great atmosphere, and all the backgrounds look awesome!!!

Same, totally missed your comment lol... I can send you the wooden cabin walls if you want, I didn't think about them when sharing some here, they could be useful in your postap world.

And the last pics are taken outdoor, for once I brought them with me this summer and spent a few hours shooting them in the fields, in the forest, I have yet to edit the shots of michonne and carol!

Peaches wrote:Wow, I didn't see these yet either Very Happy  I can't express how amazed I am.  Having been turned on to this show, i literally was watching these scenes within the week and this is amazing!

Thank you so much for the kind words, again it means a lot, and again sorry I missed that comment! Was watching again the first seasons not so far ago as I didn't like the ending that much (I kinda take that latest season for an endpoint personally) and damn the governor was such a charismatic villain, I should take him out of his box more often!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum