OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS new three new head carving YMT019 static / YMT020 ya / YMT021 Qian

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

GeeWillikers

I like this particular sculpt, and I was thinking of getting a 25b anyway, so I might risk it.

Stryker2011 wrote:My guess is if it matches the TBL Suntan, it will pretty much match any "caucasian" female body on the market (aside from maybe Kumik), as they all tend to have the same skin tone. If they said Pale, there are some bodies made for Asian female HS out there, as well.

I know this is six months after the fact, but YM officially listed their 'Anna' sculpt as suntan, and it actually turned out to be almost translucent, never mind pale. Can't take them at their word, unfortunately.

csyeung

headsculpt - NEW PRODUCT: YMTOYS new three new head carving YMT019 static / YMT020 ya / YMT021 Qian - Page 2 Dsc00930

I plopped this head onto my TLJ Rey to give you a better sense as it's a smaller body than a regular phicen (about 26 cm from bottom of foot to neck peg) which i think works ok. How tall is the 25?

I feel in hand the head color is between the pale and suntan phicen so kinda works with either I feel depending on lighting.

I have a daenerys game of thrones too, and I would say it's about the same sized head as that one from threezero so I think it would fit one of those more generic smaller bodies.

Hope that helps

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That looks really cool. I was going to suggest any of the Very Cool bodies, as those tend to be smaller as well.

csyeung

Stryker2011 wrote:That looks really cool. I was going to suggest any of the Very Cool bodies, as those tend to be smaller as well.

It works very well with verycool as well. I tried it on my cowgirl kitbash and it fits the skintone and proportions. Only the hairstyle doesnt fit my cowgirl haha.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Ah, thanks!

I think a TBL 25 is around the same height (got none to hand right now as I've packed all my figures away for a week or so while I'm having some work done in the house) ... so that should be OK I think. The only problem with those bodies is that although TBL market them as a 'petite Asian type', they're disproportionately large in the busty area.

But then that's the TBL we know and tolerate. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum