OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: FeelWoToys: non-I am a 1/6 scene series - movable remote control lift

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

skywalkersaga

Yeah, I've never had an issue with the seller from the first link myself either -- always been pretty helpful, in fact. I don't know if I've used the store from the second link...struggling to remember now, lol. But there were a couple of other stores -- maybe even run by the same person/people, I don't know -- who I guess didn't like me complaining that some items I had ordered looked extremely different from the photos in the listing. It was when I still pretty new and I wasn't necessarily aware of just HOW different 1/6 items could be from the 'promotional' materials. But it means there's probably stuff on ebay I can't see anymore... :/

I hope that anyone who might have been interested in this diorama is able to get ahold of one....though, likewise, I also hope that if anyone gets it, that it lives up to the expectations! : )

lurpdog101

It does look really good. £360 shipped is good price too. I have it on my watch list already haha. But the diorama I need is the long gone Scale Store Ship one...with the gangways etc

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
lurpdog101 wrote:It does look really good. £360 shipped is good price too. I have it on my watch list already haha. But the diorama I need is the long gone Scale Store Ship one...with the gangways etc

I’m not familiar with that one, myself. Any pics of it?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: FeelWoToys: non-I am a 1/6 scene series - movable remote control lift - Page 3 C8485110

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Well, my wallet is feeling a bit lighter, but I could no longer resist and finally just ordered this the other day. Expected to ship in June. Really excited for it to arrive and to start getting some photos with it. I think it's going to be perfect for a lot of stuff I want to do.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Well, my wallet is feeling a bit lighter, but I could no longer resist and finally just ordered this the other day.  Expected to ship in June.  Really excited for it to arrive and to start getting some photos with it.  I think it's going to be perfect for a lot of stuff I want to do.

I think it will work beautifully with what you've already built. We'll expect a ton of feedback about it from you! Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Well, my wallet is feeling a bit lighter, but I could no longer resist and finally just ordered this the other day.  Expected to ship in June.  Really excited for it to arrive and to start getting some photos with it.  I think it's going to be perfect for a lot of stuff I want to do.

That's awesome, Rev. Looking forward to what you do with it. (Hope work has eased up for you finally).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

FeelWoToys - NEW PRODUCT: FeelWoToys: non-I am a 1/6 scene series - movable remote control lift - Page 3 C8485110

Rogerbee

Rogerbee
Founding Father

The first eBay link is out of stock and they're down to the last on the second. Hope these are good when it comes out.

CHEERS!

shazzdan

shazzdan
Can't wait to see how it looks.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ooh, fingers crossed for this one! Thanks for taking one for the team, Rev. Wink

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Thanks for the encouragement! And Rogerbee, I think I actually grabbed the last one from that link. I was waiting for an ebay coupon, but since there was only one left, I figured I'd pay more if I waited and missed out the the cheaper seller. I'll gladly report back once it arrives, and I hope it lives up to the photos. I'm also hoping that it easily assembles and reassembles, as it would be cool to use the elevator part with different backgrounds, like my brick warehouse.

One other cool thing, it that this might potentially be able to just fit inside of one of the Ikea FABRIKÖR cabinets, which would mean this beast is going right in the living room. I have 3 of these cases in here now, and they're perfect for 3 shelves of 1/6 figures. There's kinda a retro quality to them, so they go with the decor a lot better than the Ikea Billy or Detof that a lot of people use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum